Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nothing

Illuminati

new study showss...

all over todays news. new study show that people that take anti depressants think about suicide more than someone who isn't....imagine that. someone who is depressed thinks about suicide. and it took someone with a college degree to figure this out.

Last edited:
the other day there was a report on weight loss and how profound...exercise combined with proper food intake speeds weight loss and actually promotes healthy forms of weight loss. ie. proper body comp changes!

i was amazed that this isnt common knowledge. but i guess if food clinics arent pushing it, just their food plans and exercise is optional....to each his own.

People that take anti-depressants think about suicide more than other people. Well, that is kind've news. Someone who is depressed thinks about suicide, that's fine. I think what they may have been saying is that people who are on a drug that's supposed to help depression (anti-depressants), end up being more apt to thoughts of suicide than people who aren't on them.

I don't buy into any this medication shit. Just another way to make money. No one needs fucking pills to be okay. They need a swift kick in the ass, some hardcore motivation (a child's life that needs to be taken care of, or a loved one who's desperately ill), and a bit of fucking guidance.

Here's an example how a conversation might go, should I talk to someone who is "mentally unstable" or has some kind of "problem"...

"Boo-hoo, I'm ________." (borderline, schitzophrenic, diagnosed with ADD/ADHD, clinically depressed)
"Shut the fuck up."

Last edited:
Tom Treutlein said:
People that take anti-depressants think about suicide more than other people. Well, that is kind've news. Someone who is depressed thinks about suicide, that's fine. I think what they may have been saying is that people who are on a drug that's supposed to help depression (anti-depressants), end up being more apt to thoughts of suicide than people who aren't on them.

I don't buy into any this medication shit. Just another way to make money. No one needs fucking pills to be okay. They need a swift kick in the ass, some hardcore motivation (a child's life that needs to be taken care of, or a loved one who's desperately ill), and a bit of fucking guidance.

Here's an example how a conversation might go, should I talk to someone who is "mentally unstable" or has some kind of "problem"...

"Boo-hoo, I'm ________." (borderline, schitzophrenic, diagnosed with ADD/ADHD, clinically depressed)
"Shut the fuck up."

i was being sarcastic here. most of the time, the reason that people are on these medications is because they are suicidal. common sense would tell ya that these people would tend to think about suicide more than the usual people.

as for medication, most of its bullshit. but some of it is necessary to make a person stable. like if they have a chemical inbalance. the proper medication will make them able to funciton normally in society. i got a friend that i grew up with that is bipolar (manic depressive, however you want to say it.) its not fun being around him when he hasn't taken his lithium and he goes into one of his depressive states. but he's funny as hell when he is in one of his mania moods.

my favorite line from a movie is cher, slapping whatshisname in moonstruck and yells "SNAP OUT OF IT!"

Top Bottom