Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not gaining weight

Try throwing in some nuts, peanuts, cashews and the like, they have some high quality fats, mono, unsaturated fats...easy way to up your calorie count is by eating good quality fats cus there's 9 calories in 1 gram of fat, compared to 4 cal's in 1 gram of protein or carb.

Up the cals a bit in the morning if you are upping the cals in the afternoon. Maybe throw in some anpb on some whole wheat muffins or something. I eat a shit load of cals in the morhning, then keep a nice steady source throughout the day.

as far as the gear goes, you wont really see much from the EQ for another 20 days or so. The Test should start kicking by week 4, you will see some water retention.

up those cals bro, morning and afternoon..... good luck :Chef:

To me the calories look too low to be putting on much weight at your size. For 3 meals a day I eat 2 big chicken breasts, breakfast is 3 cans of tuna. I do weigh a bit more at 240, but in comparison to what youre eating I would think yours should be a bit higher. Like others said ,eat a lot more whole foods. I wouldnt eat less than 2 chicken breasts for your dinner. I would also eat some meat after your workout too.

Lunch
-----
Protein Shake (20g)
1 banana

Mid Afternoon
-------------
1 can tuna
Protein Shake (20g)

Dinner
------
8oz Chicken Breast
Brocolli

All of those meals look like less than 300 calories each. If you have to drink shakes atleast throw in another scoop or two. Like somebody else said snack on nuts all day it made a big difference for me. I used walnuts, pecans and almonds.

who makes your gear.. what lab.. that might be the root.. even if you dont eat well youll still gain weight on good dbol.. water or fat or whatever.. the scale goes up

Your not eating enough carbs. Boost your complex carb intake. Your eating more protein than carbs! Should be the opposite. Carbs should be leading.

Definately eat more lean red meat. More sold foods per meal as was stated.The femara is holding back your gains as well. When you wake up at night to take a leak, eat something!!!

Forget the stupid Femara, it's too strong and inhibits gains. Try Aromasin its alot better than femara and arimidex. its perfect.

Also, eq is really useless, and test E at 250mg is peanuts.

Why dont you take 500mg or 1gram per week of Test E and keep on taking 40mg dbol. You'll grow in no time and remember IT TAKES TIME, u wont get big in 8 weeks regardless of ur cycle or diet or lifting.

muscle growth is a slow process , REAL GROWTH, and it takes TIME, gotta wait months and months to get real growth. extend your cycle to maybe 20 weeks, ull get alot better gains. short cycles are useless, like 8 weeks? shit the damn Test E wont kick in until week 5, ull have 3 weeks of growth LOL, the first 5 weeks is nothing.

Top Bottom