Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nose Bleed

NYBodyguard

for the past 5 days ive had like dry blood in one of my nostrils anyone know anything about this, im not blaming it on AS but with what ive had last few days i figured cant hurt to ask

You can purchase nasel lubricates at any drug store .. should help keep the blood vessals moist so they don't crack and bleed ...

Vasoline on a Q-tip also works .......

During my years of boxing we use to mix table salt and vasoline together .. somehow it conditions the inside of the nose and helps out with punishing blows over and over again ...

Your's is likly bleeding because it is dry ... although nose bleeds are uncommon they still are very much a side effect of certain anabolics ( rarely )

NYBodyguard said:
for the past 5 days ive had like dry blood in one of my nostrils anyone know anything about this, im not blaming it on AS but with what ive had last few days i figured cant hurt to ask

Try this, it works well for some:

Ingredients: ice

Instructions: just put some ice in your mouth and try and hold it to the roof of your mouth with your tounge and try to keep it there as long as you can bear the coldness it will stopp the bleeding in seconds works everytime for me

I usually find that I bleed alot more than usual while on. While on some fina and EQ I was doing some heavy squats. After I racked the weight a few guys came up to me and told me the back of my head was bleeding and that it was dripping down my back. I went to the bathroom and found indeed there was quite a bit of blood, looked like some pimples had burst during squats. I think this was due to high blood pressure during the squats. Needless to say, I wiped it off and went out to do some finish my squats, bleed on each set.

I tend to bleed as well. Mr X's suggestion along with a saline nasel spray has always helped mitigate the problem. If that doesn't work, stick a tampon in your nostril..people will talk, but be a man about it! ;)

Top Bottom