Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Norephedrine banned?

BackDoc

Heard this from a supply house...FDA bans further production of norephedrine. Anyone else hear this? If this is true, then we can all say goodbye to adipo and MD6 among others. :(

Yep, I've seen this to be the case. I bought a bottle of MD6 a few weeks ago and told someone at another supp store that I had a thermo with norephedrine. He told me that the FDA banned norephedrine and showed me a bottle of MD6 with the new formula that uses ephedra instead of norephedrine.

I wonder why they banned it? What is the difference between the banned effedra and the one right now. Does it absorb faster, is it more potent, etc....

Hindustan

I got the answer that the companies who use norephedrine did not have any vested interest in keeping the FDA at bay like the companies who use ephedrine do and so the benefits of norephedrine were recognized and will be utilized as a pharmaceutical product. I've heard that both norephedrine and tiratricol will be offered as prescription weight loss products.

Makes sense though. Some of the supplement companies are backed and even owned by subsidiaries of pharmaceutical companies so the next step would be to recommend pulling it and using it in scripted meds only.

From my feeling, norephedrine is ephedrine without the same jitters. And when combined with yohimbine, better fat loss results.

Top Bottom