Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

norabol and andro infusion stack....

Suggestions for a cycle....

George Spellwin said:
I appreciate the feedback -- in fact, I think this is one of the few places that will let you post the good and bad about their products.

Could everyone be more specific with what they used?....

Just saying that something worked or did not work is not of much value....

I agree.

George, I'm considering Andro Infusion and Norbol as possible products to try. Can you state what a recommended dosage/day would be for an "average" person to be able to see results. I'm sure if you don't take a minimally-effective dose, nothing will happen, but overkilling isn't needed to see how well you do (or don't) respond to a product.

I'd also be interested in how that translates into quantity needed for an 8-week cycle of either product.

Also, do you have information on what the "failure rate" is with these products. I mean, what percent of people who try it are likely to see no result because their body chemistry doesn't work well with it. I tried Sustonon 250 stacked with Dianabol at significant dosages and got no results. A bodybuilding friend of mine told me to stop using it ASAP because my body was obviously rejecting it. As soon as I cut out the Sustonon, I started making gains from the Dianabol.

Sometimes your body just doesn't work with a product.

Last edited:
I used the mass q products

I took 1200 mg per day of Norabol 4 mg per day of andro. Stayed on the stack for 3 weeks. Added in 1-test after 2 weeks.

Crashed pretty hard when I stoped takin the Norabol and had lots of aches and pains. Felt like crap for 1 week

Norabol kicked in after the 2nd week. Got stronger and was putting on weight.

Ran the 1-test with 4ad for three weeks. The scales in the gym were broken but I figure I put on about 10-12 pound of pure muscle. Its been 7 days off cycle and I have retained size and strength.

Flat bench 6 weeks ago 225 for 1 4th set
Flat bench yesterday 295 for 2 4th set

Sides: Lose of libedo even with the andro-infusion. Increase in agression(very minor)

I wouldn't buy the product again. There are newer Transdermals out there that give you a better bang for your buck due to absortion rate.

If hairloss is an issue stick with a 19nor product
If not I reccomend going with a 1-test product

Top Bottom