Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolvadex stops all GYNO?

gotmilk

someone posted this to me on the Counterfeit board. This same poster "hatefakes" also told someone to use Lasix to cut his bodyfat.

Anyone want to chime in on whether Nolvadex stops all gyno?

I say Nolvadex DOES NOT eliminate gyno or prevent it from forming. It varys from individual to individual.

Here's the guy's post:
Hey got-no-brain Nolvadex does stop bitch tits from developing for everyone. It is an anti-estrigen. If you take lots of testosterone you will get bitch tits unless you use nolvadex (Tamoxifin Citrate). Have you ever taken steroids or do you just make stupid replys on the board?

here is a few thoughts...1st..nolvadex isn't a true anti-estrogen, i believe it just competes for the same receptor sites...2nd...nolvadex won't do shit for progesterone induced gyno, from deca or tren...3rd..nolvadex doesn't alwayz work for regular gyno prevention, some people, like myself, must use anastrozole (armidex or liquidex) to help

The only is not to use AS, fuck that, its well worth the risk/reward.

Yeah, I'm extremely prone to Gyno... I feel like I'm eating arimax by the handfull sometimes... but that is what it takes for me. I was on A-drol for 10 days and developed a little bit of titties... Needless to say, I can't take that shit (w/out RU-486) and have to keep my Deca levels at around 300 or less a week.

Right now, Arimax keeps me straight.

C

As far as lasix, it gets rid of extra water.I wouldn't think that the weight lost would be of any good.If for a show it will help cut you up.It's very dangerous so if used be careful and do your research.

I agree with littlearnold1069 about novadex.For most it will help some but not all.Try to find arimidex I think it might help much better.

From what I understand and researched Novadex is used in conjunction with synthetic testosterone to prevent gyno from forming only with someone that doesnt have gyno. If you have gyno and want to get rid of it Novadex will have minimal effects if any. The best choice for someone with gyno is Evista.

Top Bottom