Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nolvadex or arimidex

You would take the arimidex/liquidex a few days before your cycle and throughout your entire cycle through clomid therapy to help prevent gyno. If you still felt symptoms then you would start taking Nolvadex. Just make sure to have both before you start your cycle. .25mg per 250mg of test is what is recommended for the arimidex/liquidex dosage.

mvmaxx said:
You would take the arimidex/liquidex a few days before your cycle and throughout your entire cycle through clomid therapy to help prevent gyno. If you still felt symptoms then you would start taking Nolvadex. Just make sure to have both before you start your cycle. .25mg per 250mg of test is what is recommended for the arimidex/liquidex dosage.

you reallt think you should have nolvadex and arimidex/liquidex before a cycle....why? j/w

Swoleyoley said:
you reallt think you should have nolvadex and arimidex/liquidex before a cycle....why? j/w

Well I believe you should have both for a first cycle.
If you've done cycles in the past and know how you react to gear then you may be fine with or w/o any of it and you probably know your body best. My point is, on your first cycle you don't know how sensitive to estrogen you really will be. So if you take arimidex/liquidex from the beginning it will in fact help lower the aromatization of test to estrogen but those estrogen levels will still be higher than your used to. If your sensitive to estrogen and your body starts to react negatively (ie gyno) then the only thing you can resort to next is to use Nolvadex to help at the receptor level. That's why I believe it's good to have the Nolvadex on hand and run it if any of these problems occur.

I am a true believer of armidex/liquidex in keeping down bloat though. I also think (from a logical standpoint not experience. The experience factor will come in once I finish this cycle and see if I hold my gains) that if you take arimidex/liquidex throughout and keep down water bloat that you have a higher chance of keeping most of your gains post cycle. The reasons are because you won't lose that 10-15lbs of water immediately post cycle that can put you in a tailspin and depression resulting in not eating/training correctly and losing additional gains. Since there isn't much water to lose you should be able to keep all of the gains as long as the cycle is ended correctly with clomid, etc.

We will see. Just my thoughts.

duckster34 said:
which would you take for gyno and how long would you take it.

If you already have it, then nolva, but if you haven't then arimidex is the best option

Take arimidex throughout and have nolva on hand in case you start to develop signs. Make sure to have some after your cycle in case you rebound after clomid therapy.

duckster34 said:
which would you take for gyno and how long would you take it.

Depends on the compounds that u'll be using; as well as dosages.. If money isn't an issue, then I would opt for anastrozle.. otherwise, nolvadex will suffice..

Top Bottom