Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolvadex at GNC work?

dirtydawgs33

I was just wondering the nolvadex pills they sell at GNC in the little blue bottle would work for my pct. I am currently only on Test E?

whats the correct spelling -- and what are the ingredients?

you're better off with either the real thing or some of the sponsor products aimed at PCT - they have loads of feedback you can research here, rather than hit and miss

its Novedex XT the ingredients are
Proprietary Blend: 60mg
[6, 17-keto-etiocholeve-3-ol tetrahydropyranol],
[3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene],
[3?,5,7-trihydroxy-4?-methoxyflavone].

Other Ingredients:
Maltodextrin, magnesium stearate.

That an otc test booster by Gaspari..

Its called Novadex XT not Nolvadex..

also Plasama jet- looks like a kit of growth

Size On- Saizen...

ya know... some people say that there are no perks to having male breast cancer.. , but if you want to hit up the sauce a bit you've always got plenty of nolvadex lying around. Wooohooooo

bro I would go to the anabolic board with this question. Or pm one of the mods like needto. I have heard of guys that have used that product and it worked. if i were on juice, I probably wouldn't trust it.

dirtydawgs33 said:
I was just wondering the nolvadex pills they sell at GNC in the little blue bottle would work for my pct. I am currently only on Test E?

Just do a google search. A lot of places don't even ask for you to have a perscription.

Though you may wind up getting it from India...

Top Bottom