Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolvadex and Estrogenic Fat Results

Did Nolvdex succeed with estrogenic fat elimination?

• Lost estrogenic fat and not gained in other areas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lost estrogenic fat but gained fat in other areas

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Made no difference whatsoever

• Gained more fat while on

• Total voters

akrama

I would like to rekindle this topic once more as my wife is asking me about Nolvadex for dieting and riding off estrogenic fat.

I have been reading that female subjects who took Nolvadex have lost fat in some areas but put on more fat in other areas. Since I don't see the legitimacy in comparing results between bodybuilders and regular sedentary persons, I am inclined to dismiss the above result.

I would like to hear from female bodybuilders who actually took Nolvadex for dieting purposes while simultaneously incorporating a successful lifting and dieting program. How would you rate your results?

I can't say that Nolvadex made any significant difference either way when I took it below 12%bf. However there is NO way I can say for sure without a truly identical twin doing the same diet and training. I have speculative scientific reason to believe it *may* boost leptin when dieting down to low bodyfat levels, but I have no reason at all to think it specifically helps with loss of estrogenic bodyfat and may even inhibit estrogen specific body fat loss, and certainly seems to inhibit overall body fat loss in your average non BB female.

Top Bottom