Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolva and Deca

dmc777

Correct me if I'm wrong but you're not supposed to run Nolva and Deca at the same time right? What's the reasoning behind this? Something bout progesterone or something maybe...? Our am I wrong?

Correct me if I'm wrong but you're not supposed to run Nolva and Deca at the same time right? What's the reasoning behind this? Something bout progesterone or something maybe...? Our am I wrong?

Running Nolva with deca is a no no. In fact if you get gyno from deca you are not supposed to use nolva for it instead use caber. I would use caber again if needed for the next few weeks after running deca.

Deca causes prolactin and nolva just increases it when you use it to fix gyno made by deca.gyno from deca is progesterone gyno

Yea I was thinking it was something like that thanks alot. Don't have any Caber but do have some Ldex. It's for a buddy of mine running Deca and he was wanting to get some Nolva from me but I thought the Ldex would be a better option.

Top Bottom