Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NO2 fucking works!!

therookie said:
I haven touched A.A.S for almost 2 years. I had been reading a lot about NO2 and my partner was taking it so io decided to try it.Along with r-ala and moderate carbs(very moderate meaning im in ketosis).

I have gone from 260-272,i have lost
much b/f and im vascular like a mofo. not to mention the insane pumps i get.

So no bullshitting the stuff does work but its a little pricy.

Nitrix doesnt compare to NO2 for some reason, i took both and still take NO2

I ordered Thermorexin, anyone gettin good results?

Yes, thats the one Im talking about. The original by MRI, Im not sure about the others since I havent given them much of a try. Im taking NP2 by IDS right now, since I got it dirt cheap, but havent been taking enough to notice a difference, also I havent been training heavy compound movements. Thats where it made the most difference for me. Though I saw a significant increase in tricep strength. Mostly strength gains like I said, blew past about 20 or more personal bests in a month. My BW didnt increase much, though I did hit a record 193 on a pretty empty stomache, and I wasnt even eating that much. Ill definately be staying on this stuff for a while.

What about No2 by Pinnacle? Ive heard good things but i was lead to belive that the patented *Physer3* release system is why MRI's NO2 is tops. Is Pinnacle Comprable to MRI? Also was looking at the "German" something or other, and heard good things about it also???, has anyone tried these others? Itwould be nice if the Pinnacle was just as effective as the MRI, being that its about $35 cheaper, and you need only take 3caps 2wice a day....Thanks in advance!

Yea i also saw The NoX2 By Pinnacle in my Nutrition Express Mag....35 bux for 180 caps...anyone tried it? i was thinkin of giving it a try?

oh also SAN v12 - Creatine/Nitric Oxide mix 37 bux...opinions comments???

StrongBad said:
There is a thick black hair sticking out of one of my Nitrix pills. I think I'm going to be sick. N02 does work for me, but this bottle is going right into the garbage can.

haha

JeSt3r said:
Yea i also saw The NoX2 By Pinnacle in my Nutrition Express Mag....35 bux for 180 caps...anyone tried it? i was thinkin of giving it a try?

oh also SAN v12 - Creatine/Nitric Oxide mix 37 bux...opinions comments???

IMHO MRI makes the best quality, NOX2 is second and Nitrix is last.....

You can get MRI online for around 50-55 here, its the lowest i think on the net unless someone knows better.

http://www.easypricematch.com/store/viewitem.asp?idproduct=34197

I would not suggest taking N02 if anyone is a competitive athelete. I'm a top college swimmer, and tried nitrix to boost my endurance. Unfortunately NO2 is responsible for a lot more than just dialating blood vessels. Before my races I became extremely anxious. My palms started sweating, my mouth became dry and my muscles tightened. These effects were obviously very dibilitating to my performance. After stopping the NO2 for a week I'm back to normal and pre-race anxiety is back to a normal helpful level.

Never heard that b4??? sounds like just plain anxiety too me! nothing a xanax couldent cure....I cant see how what u decribed can be attributed by NO2.

I like it too but to me it works best taking it in cycles....i use a brand called Nitro AKG i found for 1/2 the price of all the others

z

Top Bottom