Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NO2 anyone tried it?

Dominator

I guess this stuff is suppose to be better than creatine ever was!! I wanna get my hands on some but every place i go they are sold out!
Peace

Dominator, i just recieved my N02.

I am going o sell it. When i opend the bottle, and looked at the pills, i knew i as gonna have a hard time swallowing it. I think everyone that is on the stuff will tell you that the pills are big and hard to swallow.

Now, that is not a big deal to most. To me, it is. i tried taking 2 pills and the pill was hurting my throat Therefore, i am going to see my bottle.

I have the bottle that came wih 180 caps. minus the 2 that i took, that makes 178 pills.

I will see it to you for $40 shipped to your door. thats saving you roughly about $15.

Feel free to e mail me at:

[email protected] if you are interested, or just replay to this thread.

Thanx

p.s.- this goes out to anyone that is looking for the N02.

Inside opinion...

"I don’t know where the marketers obtained their literature on nitric oxide. It looks like they are using the same journals as the companies selling Myostatin inhibitors – Alice in Wonderland. Although nitric oxide acts as a cell-to-cell communicator for certain metabolic functions, muscle growth is not one of them. After a review of the available literature I cannot find any research that remotely indicates increasing nitric oxide levels plays a part in increasing protein synthesis, contractile strength or any other biochemical pathway that may lead to increases in muscle mass."

Top Bottom