Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No taste protein?

AllenFu

There are all sorts of flavors of whey protein, but Idont want to have those. They are all too sweet, and this sweetnessadds carbs and other shit. Are there any whey protein products thathave no taste or additional flavors? I guess they should be alsocheaper.

i agree with you. but remember most of the people buying protein powder are kids who don't know better, so they will pick the one that tastes the sweetest.

the good news is you can go to n2bm and buy their whey protein which tastes good and doesn't taste hard sugary either. they have really good selections

There are bulk supplement stores online that sell an unflavoured, unsweetened whey isolate. I cant think of the name of the one but JP on evolutionary.org uses a company for this exact reason.

You can find unflavoured whey protein on sites like amazon.com.

Just a heads up - they taste terrible. I have ordered them before because I try not to consume a lot of artificial flavours/sweeteners and it was really hard to get down. I certainly wouldn't buy it again.

What I would do instead is buy a naturally flavoured whey protein that is sweetened with the natural calorie free sweetener stevia. Check out wheytobuildmuscle from n2bm.com. That's the product I use.

I am sure that @jp will chime in soon, and he will recommend a good brand or place where to get unflavored protein, because if I am not mistaken, he uses one.

Sincerely, I have always had the same problem as you do - it is very hard to find a protein with a balanced taste to it. However, I would also recommend you to give wheytobuildmuscle a try - this whey isolate has a very good taste to it. I personally just love the Colombian Espresso, as it tastes like one great coffee drink.

Top Bottom