Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No More Chicken Help !

Please don't take this the wrong way but what the hell is this?? Please tell me more about you and your goals. I really want to hear about this chicken diet??? There are many foods and meats you can eat. Tell more....I got to hear it!

TheRevolutonSmile45 said:
I have been trying to lose weight so i have been having chicken breasts and and chicken drumsticks , but i am soo sick of them. so what should i eat ?

If you are trying to eat healthier Fish (tuna), Bison, turkey.

Lots of talk abour Bison lately. Don't make me go down to the steakhouse and have a nice big bison ribeye with garlic mashed and onion rings. :p

If you don't like chicken you could always go with flank steak, top sirloin, tons of different fish varieties, turkey, Genova Yellow Fin Tuna Fish in Olive Oil (my new favorite tuna :)) Egg whites and cottage cheese too. Variety will keep you eating healthy in the long run. Sticking to the same meal patterns every day and eating the same exact foods often leads to boredom that can bring people right back to an unhealthy eating lifestyle. Change your clean foods often and alternate spices and flavorings to make them more compatable with your taste buds and moods.

FFQuads said:
Please don't take this the wrong way but what the hell is this?? Please tell me more about you and your goals. I really want to hear about this chicken diet??? There are many foods and meats you can eat. Tell more....I got to hear it!

this is basicly my diet what do you think ?

10:00 wake up/run

12:00 Chicken breast 1tbps peanut butter

2:00 Canned vegetables preferably green 1tbps peanut butter

5:00 Canned Vegtables and 1 tbsp peanut butter

8:00 Chicken breast and some veggies.

11:00 1tbps peanut butter/ cottage cheese

this is basicly my diet what do you think ?

10:00 wake up/run

12:00 Chicken breast 1tbps peanut butter

2:00 Canned vegetables preferably green 1tbps peanut butter

5:00 Canned Vegtables and 1 tbsp peanut butter

8:00 Chicken breast and some veggies.

11:00 1tbps peanut butter/ cottage cheese

way too much peanut butter! did you know i tbsp of peanut butter has 15g of fat in it! Do you lift weights? What are your stats? Most girls her have a 40p/30c/30F intake. Mine is 45c/35p/20f. how many calories do you eat a day and what are your goals?

As well more muscle mass the better capablities of burning calories.

alex2678 said:
Lots of talk abour Bison lately. Don't make me go down to the steakhouse and have a nice big bison ribeye with garlic mashed and onion rings. :p

Ok now your making me hungry! :)

ck2006 said:
way too much peanut butter! did you know i tbsp of peanut butter has 15g of fat in it! Do you lift weights? What are your stats? Most girls her have a 40p/30c/30F intake. Mine is 45c/35p/20f. how many calories do you eat a day and what are your goals?

As well more muscle mass the better capablities of burning calories.

im 5'4 in height and im wondering how many calories should i be eating for maximum fat burning ?

what if instead of all the peanut i had some more veggies , would that be okay ?

im 5'4 in height and im wondering how many calories should i be eating for maximum fat burning ?

what if instead of all the peanut i had some more veggies , would that be okay ?

Veggies are free for me, where are your carbs??? green beans, whole wheat bread, oatmeal, strawberries, blueberries, fat free yogurt, skim milk????? you should be getting in more carbs especially if you are running or doing any type of exercise for that matter. You should be eating 5 to 6 meals every 2 to 3 hours

Look on the women's forum at the stickies on top and they will give you suggestions as too diets to follow. As well there are several logs in the women's forum. The girls there all have different goals and different diets/workouts you can get ideas from. You could even start your own log.

As well. there are several websites that will tell you how many calories you should be eating based on your activity level, age, weight now versus how much you want to lose, height. Fitday is one of them.

I usually eat 1800 cals on my workout days and 1200 on non but I am going to be competing.

Does that help a bit?

Why don't you bop over to the women's board -- check out the stickies at the top of the board to give you some ideas of what exactly is good nutrition & training. Then suggest you put your diet that you listed into a food counts program like www.fitday.com (it's free online) to get a better idea of how much you really are eating to start with.

Also for variety, there is a great recipe stickie on the women's board as well.

If you are looking for a good introduction to good basic nutrition that gives guidelines and a lot of flexibility on food variety, I like to recommend Bill Philips' BODY FOR LIFE book. You don't have to buy all the EAS products he pushes in the diet, but its an excellent intro to how nutrition & exercise work.

Its very hard to say - I'm 5'4" and I want a diet to lose weight -- that gives absolutely no insight into where you are, what you are trying to accomplish and what fits into your lifestyle such that any program is one you would actually follow and stick to because it maybe doesn't fit into your schedule w/o lots of pain and frustration. The only way you have a success "diet" is if you are consistent and persistent w/ it - it doens't happen immediately and it doesn't come in a package called "Atkins Diet' or "Zone Diet" or "South BEach Diet" or whatever - its one that is based on good solid basic nutrition, geared towards the type of exercise you do, your goals and somethign that fits your lifestyle so it becomes part of it, vs a "diet" you are doing for the next 12 weeks or whatever.

Top Bottom