Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NJbigtime....Picked for MTV Real World!!!

NJstacked

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Just want to let everyone know that NJbigtime has been picked for the MTV Real World for next summers season....Congratulations big guy...I am sure you will be the typical meat head....bodybuilder and represent jersey with pride....

NJ? Did someone say NJ?

Summit. Ever heard of it. It's quite the danty spot this time of year, wouldn't you say?

he should always be on elite when on tv.. lol tha'td be funny.

he should go around giving people dieting advice and make others mad

Sweet. You know MTV wants to capitolize on his roid rage! They love when people argue on the show... just imagine how much they'll love people getting beat up lol... it'll be their best season ever! I say plan a D-bol-Anadrol cycle for the season ;)...

NJbigtime...is in NYC for the next two weeks....doing all casting shit and screenings....He told me he wants to be like 4% for the entire show...it will be sick.!!!! All of this came about from him winning the Hot Body Contest at La Boom last year in Cancun....

Hey congratulations there big guy...don't forget us all here. I do have a comment on the juice situation though. If you partake in these drugs (yummy), then make sure you do not put yourself in a situation that will hurt you as a person both reputation and legally wise, and also remember that anything you do wrong will always be blamed on the drug and it will be made out as being "satan". Please be cautious not only for yourself, but for the sake of these drugs...it already gets a bad reputation...be smart like we all know you are...and above all HAVE FUN BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MR. BMJ:)

Top Bottom