Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nitrotech, Is it just Hype?

Shoot Me Up

54.00$ is a hefty price tag for a bodybuilder, who is already paying for other supplements. Is all the Muscletech lab research that they say they have done and nitrogen delivery system worth it? Should we buy whey protein with a price tag that is double what we could pay if we bought another brand?

I think all the Muscletech products are too expensive & do not give the "extra" results that they claim. I personally like ISOPURE but I know people that take generic cheap ass protein & grow just fine. I get the bulk of mine from foods though.

Most eveyone here will say that regular protien is just as good and it will save you some money. Don't be fooled by articles in different mags

Jowers said:
Most eveyone here will say that regular protien is just as good and it will save you some money. Don't be fooled by articles in different mags

Yes, it's a decent quality protein, but no better than ones you can buy at about half the cost... It baffles me how they get away with charging those prices...

YUM

nitrotech blows! all that shit is is whey protein and creatine together! they don't even mention that its in there on the front of the can but its listed back there in the ingredients. all it ever did for me was upset my stomach and make me feel bloated from the creatine. try another brand like designer or isopure or methoxy pro or something. The last is my personal favorite but I take in most protein from real whole foods, thats the best way those shakes are just between meal stuff and post workout before you feel like you can eat real food.

Top Bottom