Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Night School And Eating Right

rolinhgh

WELL GUYS HERES MY PROBLEM GUYS I GO TO SCHOOL AT NITE AND I DO ROTATIONS ON THE WEEKEND WHAT DO U GUYS THINK ARE THE BEST FOODS FOR THIS. ESPESCIALLY MEALS HIGH IN PROTEIN. THINGS THAT ARE QUICK AND EASY.
APPRECIATE ANY INFO.

anychance of making some red meats or chicken breasts and bringthem in tupperware?also as my brother says ,protein bars and maybe some of that tuna in the ziplock baggie....

_jaap_ said:
tupperware is your friend my friens :D

Ditto......also just bring in cans of tuna...it doesnt need to be refridgerated.....or anything.....i used to go to school at night.....id bring in some tuna...and a can opener......IF and i say if..u want to use mayo or whatever...get it from where u are..im sure they have some kind of cafe..

protien bars too..but they can get expensive....where i live they are like 3 dollars a pop.....and the fucking metrx bars have around 6 grams saturated fat...

what i did also, was make a bunch of chicken breast at night..and eat them throughout the week....later

h19

all of the above..
i use zone bars apple cinamon
im not on the zone diet though but the bars are pretty tasty and keep your appetite in check till you get to your healthy food:)

Try bringing some boiled egg whites in a cooler (already de-shelled)!! They are quick and easy. Plus pop top cans of tuna are great. And as everyone else said, you can't go wrong with protein bars. One of the healthiest bars on the market is Solid Protein bars by "Natures Best," they don't contain any fractioned or hydrogenated oils which is a plus. Good luck!!

Ryan

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE GUYS.
GUESS IM GOING TO HAVE TO FIRE UP THE OL GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL AND GO OUT AND BUY SOME TUPPERWARE

forget the bars bro, just grab one of those drink holders and either put in two scoops of powder then just grab some milk or water out of the fountain at school, shake and drink, plus bring in some fruit.

You have several options here, my brother. Firstly, bring some protein powder in a baggie or whatever you wish to carry it in. Secondly, bring some tuna in the can or in a dish or in some tupperware or whatever. However, I would advise you to put it on ice if you've opened it already, despite what the other fellow said. Trust me, intestinal disease sucks and ruins your Saturday workout while you sit in a hostpital on an IV. This summer, I worked 12 hour days and I lived on canned tuna, cereal and bagels. I know my carb choices weren't the best, but they were the best I could do at 4:00 in the morning. Either way, I gained about 10 pounds. So bring whatever you can. My personal advice is tuna and anything complex-ish carbohydrate.

Top Bottom