Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nfl mock draft

AZ cardinals draft a player that doesnt want to play for them and that they cannot pay and he holds out until midseason before he signs with them, only for a real team to pick him up next season.

I wish the Bidwells would take their team and get the hell out of AZ.

Dial_tone said:
Dunno who's next but Division-II rocks baby. Kelley Washington of TN is the top receiver in the draft. However, David Kircus from Grand Valley State outran him in the 40 AND outjumped him in the vert. To add insult to injury Kircus is white. LOL. I love it.
UGA is #1 and nuttin else counts.

I go to UT and attend all their games, and I assure you Kelley Washington isn't the top receiver. He is VERY overrated. He is very unpolished, and excelled against lesser competition before he was known. I promise. Plus he's a dick.

Bears take Robertson out of KY or Suggs out of ASU or possibly trade down.

Bears were set to trade the 4th pick to the Pats for there 2 first round picks, i believe the 14th and 16th overall or something like that. Negotiations were ended when the Pats demanded the Bears 2nd round pick as well as a part of the deal.

Most likely Robertson....ill go call Mel Kiper in a few and let you know.

SEEING THE SUCCESS THE TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS HAD WITH JON GRUDEN, THE CHICAGO BEARS HAVE TRADED THEIR FOURTH PICK, ALONG WITH ALL OTHER PICKS IN THIS YEARS AND NEXT YEARS DRAFTS TO.....INDIANAPOLIS FOR COACH TONY DUNGY.
Idiots.

And speaking of the Bears, all you chicago residents can just see this one coming....

When McCaskey finally does sell the Bears, you know god damned well its going to be to Jerry fucking Reinsdorf.

Top Bottom