What will they think of next.
I can imagine their asses will get fat like ours here in the states after a few years on those lol.
For people who think the Segway isn't silly enough.
![]()
i want one with RS's cawk attached .
your funny
your funny
I see your in need for some Cawk. I can help. No eye contact ya mo.wear is you're bf?
I see your in need for some Cawk. I can help. No eye contact ya mo.
But pick3 Tucks his mirco cawk really wellIf two people are having sex and they both have the same kind of genitals, it's gay, period.
and has decent tits. He's a Buttherface.The worse thing about the Honda is that it only goes 4mpg. the Segway hits 12mph.For people who think the Segway isn't silly enough.
The worse thing about the Honda is that it only goes 4mpg. the Segway hits 12mph.
Your right
Your right
The worse thing about the Honda is that it only goes 4mpg. the Segway hits 12mph.
i read that. He might have survived and died slow. woulda really suckedI bet Jimi Heselden's Segway was doing more than 12 mph when he went over the cliff.
Segway tycoon Jimi Heselden dies in cliff plunge on one of his own scooters | Mail Online
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














