Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next cycle thoughts?

Jack steel

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
I'm either Doing this:
1-10 test E 125mg ew
1-8 tren E 500mg ew
2-5 insulin 10iu post workout

OR
1-12 test 125mg ew
1-8 tren 250mg ew
1-12 Equipoise 300mg ew

Your opinions?

I have no idea about the insulin, but I like the first one. and I'd toss in some low dose winny at the end.

Not a bad idea :) I have part of a bottle left that I need a place for. I haven't used tren at 500mg before so I'm excited, although dreading dealing with sides.

Slin is a slippery slope my friend. Ensure you know proper use. Carbs and more carbs. But with tbat first one I'm sure you'll blow right up man. I like them both. Tren at 500mg is so good man. I'm on 200mg testp and 575 tren a. No side except fat melting and increase in weight. Tren is my bff! Enjoy man you'll love it!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

10iu's is too much and not worth it on that low dose test without HGH. Keep in mind I'm approaching this as 10iu's PWO with carbs or are you thinking 1-2iu's multiple times per day before meals - you didn't elaborate - all at once is too much on that cycle.

I know some guys don't like to run high doses of test when running Tren, but I do. I just love test in general. Honestly with that low of a test dose, you might as well leave it out. That's below most HRT doses.

I personally wouldn't fuck with the Slin until you really need it to go to the next level. I like option 2 but with higher doses.

For example, Here's what my winter bulker will be...

Test 700mg per week
EQ 600mg per week
Tren 400mg per week

10iu's is too much and not worth it on that low dose test without HGH. Keep in mind I'm approaching this as 10iu's PWO with carbs or are you thinking 1-2iu's multiple times per day before meals - you didn't elaborate - all at once is too much on that cycle.

Sorry, i meant in total. I usually do at most, 5-6ius twice a day. Just recently started doing only 5-7iu once pre-workout with karbolyn and isopure to sip during the workout. I think i prefer this method of post workout. I get a really great pump and i've never had any hypo signs. I've only gotten close to hypo once on an off-day when i tried 10 iu before a really bigg meal and the slin kicked in much faster than i thought it would. It was pretty scary and won't be doing it again. I always eat a ton of carbs all day long, im not worried about fat gain at all. I'm planning to stop it soon and wait to use it again with my next AAS cycle.

I know some guys don't like to run high doses of test when running Tren, but I do. I just love test in general. Honestly with that low of a test dose, you might as well leave it out. That's below most HRT doses.

I personally wouldn't fuck with the Slin until you really need it to go to the next level. I like option 2 but with higher doses.

For example, Here's what my winter bulker will be...

Test 700mg per week
EQ 600mg per week
Tren 400mg per week

Well, i'm such an indecisive person. I've been going back and forth on high doses and low doses and i see the benefits of each i guess. I want to keep sides as low as possible which is why i went with those doses and really i'm thinking about the combined effect of each one as opposed to the effects of each indivual one on it's own. Does that make sense? It's even possible that i would add masteron to that, but not sure what dose.

Also, i was thinking of leaving out the test totally like you mentioned, Rick and doing 600mg of EQ instead. So...

would be:
1-12 600mg EQ ew
1-8 500mg Tren ew

Now that you mention it, I've been thinking and being tempted to take the plunge into HGH. I have the means financially at the moment. I'm a bit younger than my ideal starting age, but goddamn it's tempting.

I'll be 30 in January. What do ya'll think?

Top Bottom