Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie needs good advise

Mel_PA

Hi,
I'm a 33 year old mother of two. After my first son was born 7 years ago I started working out. Mainly did weights with minimal cardio. Was in the best shape of my life. I'm 5'6" and was 120-125 pounds. Last year my husband and I decided to have another baby. Pregnancy was definitely harder then I excepted and I did gain 50 pounds. I had my son Dec 5 by c-section. Stopped breast feeding in June. Durning pregnancy and after I ate well. Also did mild exercises (had lots of problems with lower back and sciatica so had to take it easy) I can't understand why I gained so much weight and why it wasn't falling off while I was breast feeding. Since I stopped breast feeding I have cut my calories down to 1200-1400 a day. I mainly eat protein, vegetables, and fruits..... I drink between 120-175oz of water a day and have green tea in am. Barely any carbs or sugars... I am exercising about 4 days a week. I do mainly weights but more cardio then I did before. My problem....... I'm stuck.... My weight is not going anywhere. I'm 145 now. My body fat is 27%. Any suggestions? It's driving my crazy! I want my body back!

I just had a full blood panel done to see if there was a thyroid element at play as sometimes happens after pregnancy but everything came back totally normal. I was actually hoping for some medical reason for this. Lol

In the past I have done the HCG diet and that worked well to really made me ripped at around 120lbs. My whole body was hard and toned but I was in better shape before I started that. I am open to suggestions.....

I appreciate your time and look forward to your responses....

Cut out gluten, get 8hrs of sleep, change up cardio when your body adapts to it, don't eat a lot of carbs for dinner. Give that a whirl

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom