Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie needs first cycle

StickBoy203

I've been reading your boards here and you guys seem pretty smart, so I'm hoping you can help me out. Most of your stack questions seem to be from guys who are 205+ pounds and 15+% bodyfat looking to get hard and lean. Well I'm 6', 155 lbs (pretty scrawny). I've been working out for a while, but I guess my genetics are just pretty crappy. I'm looking for just a good mass-building 1st cycle. If you guys could be pretty specific on what to take, dosages, and post cycle recovery that would be great. Thanks a lot to anyone who helps out.

dude,155 at 6 ft.eat somthing,no a.s will help if you dont eat.eat everything you can get ahold of.as far as a cycle for your size i would go with sust at 250 a week and deca at 300 for 10 weeks

Do you lack any information for Nutritions/Training or you just need info on steroids

Anyway, I would recommend
Sustanon 500mg/week week 1-8
Equipoise 300mg/week week 1-8
D-bol 25mg/day week 1-4

Proviron as an Anti-aromatase ±40mg/day for the entire cycle
keep Nolvadex on hand but don't use it untill you fell the signs of gyno

Use Clomid at week 11
there is two ways for using Clomid and both works very well
first way:
Day 1- 300mg/day
Day 2-10 100mg/day
Day 11-21 50mg/day

OR

just use 50mg/day for 3weeks(21days)

Don't ever use HCG after Clomid or even with it, you can use HCG during the cycle for preventing testicular shrinkage (but that's rare with such drugs and doses)
500units everyday for 2weeks

Don't exceed the AS doses, due to your body weight

You might start Creatine, load with 20grams/day for 10days at the second week of the cycle then maintain with 3grams/day for 6weeks then stop
then restart again after 4weeks(considering to be week 11 which Steroids is almostly inactive in blood), load for 5-10days then maintain for 6weeks and so on

The reason for using Creatine at week 2 of the cycle because Sustanon and Equipoise needs at least 1 week to kick in(not the hormonal effects but in promoting Protein synthesis and other anabolic effects) and the reason for using Creatine during the cycle because it a mediator of some of the androgens' anabolic effects Check out HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex post on Creatine and Steroids Click here

and the reason for taking Creatine after the cycle, that it keep gains by preventing intracellular and intramuscular water loss

Last edited:
The DR.

sus 250/ 2ml every five days
decca, 300 mg ever 6 days
40mg per day of dianabol, "d-bol"

With this eat everything you can possibly get your hands on, sleep 7-8 hrs a night, and train hard. And what I mean by eat everything you can get your hands on is not burger king, McDonalds, etc......I mean chicken breast, tuna, good carbs like rice and noodles or potatoes. Tons of carbs bro. At your weight don't be afraid to eat 1000 complex carbs a day if you can stomach it. PROTEIN, at least 250 grams a day,...its cheaper and less painful for the stomach if you buy a protein supplement. If you work your ass off, eat right and jack that combo you'll see a difference. My opinion is to start without the juice, get a good work ethic in the gym first, otherwise you'll get great results right off the bat, and the first day you run out of juice you'll quit because you have no idea how to workout without juice. I love the Dr. Bro, but take him away and I'm still a bad mother fucker. Heres a good analogy to think about, your a bad ass muscle car. You put a little nitro in the tank, your the same bad ass car, you just got an attitude adjustment.
Take away the nitro, and your still a bad ass car.
Good luck Bro,
dedicatedforever;) ;) ;)

Great guys, thanks for all the help. To freakzoid, I'm 18; and to Weam, I don't think I need info on nutrition/training. I've been working out for a while and I read all the workout mags I can get my hands on. And I wouldn't say I eat a ton, but I shove down as much crappy cafeteria food as I can here at school... hopefully this summer I can get in some good meals, but I still won't be gaining like I'd like to be. Thanks again guys :D

I would use 500mgs of test and maybe 4-6 d-bols a day with some arimidex or novs. This will work great as a first cycle. Eat enough protein.

Top Bottom