Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

newbie looking for diet advice

kevmo

Hi, I heard through the grapevine that this site gives some good advice, so here goes:

Profile:
6'2"
175 lbs
< 10 % bf

Current diet:
breakfast
cereal in soymilk or a bagel (weekdays)
usually eggs on the weekends

morning snack
banana or apple or some variation of fruit

lunch
huge salad, all types of veggies and chicken or tuna

afternoon snack
another variation of fruit and a energy bar about 1 hr before work-out

dinner
pastas, rice, chicken, tuna, sometimes pizza, rarely beefs

Goal:
Gain 10 lbs of muscle

Workout:
My current workout is a different muscle group a day but I do change it up. I have a home gym so that does limit the exercises I can do.

you need a better post workout meal, and i'd dump that cheap morning cereal. You could have that IN conjunction with some eggwhites (weedays and weekends).

Why do you fluctuate the carbs? Some meals yes, some meals no?
If you feel you wanna do that, you might want to try to keep them as far away from the night as possible (4pm=6pm is good for minimal fat storage ).

From what I do strongly think though
1) You "morning snack" is horrible. Fruit? You bulking , right, bro? (add some more in there - meat - protein shake (can have some AWESOME tasting ones with ice cream mmm?)

2) post workout try getting 100g of simple carbs.
Fructose is good, but Dextrose (taste like shit) is best apparently. That, and in conjunction with fast-absorbing whey protein shoot for 25g-30g of Protein in this meal.
EG. My CUTTING post workout is
500ml apple juice, 100% natural
3 tbsp whey

3) It seems like you are not getting enough calories for your size. You should be eating, IMO, 3675cals.
You're not achievieng that, I can tell you that much.

Do what you want for now, but first priority should be to up the caloric intake!

Maybe add some cottage cheese, sub the skim milk for whole (cals), PACK on the cals.

If you can't reach them, go ahead, sub some fast food. <-never liked the thought, but I guess sometimes it's needed....

hope i was at least of minimal help
bl00d

Top Bottom