Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie Help: Starting Cutting Stack

mstudzin

Ladies, I am curious to know your opinion on a beginner cutting stack. I have never used any peptides and such before, but have been avidly researching everything for the past few months.

>> 23 year old Female. 5'7" about 23-24% body fat at 154lbs. Goal is to cut 15lbs of fat.

I am doing Ben Pakulski's MI40 program with an ideal nutrition plan (Honestly, I measure everything to the T). Weights 4x/ week, with HIIT cardio for 30 min the other 3 days. I have only started this particular plan for 3 weeks, but have been lifting weights for years. Low calories at 1370 with varying carb and protein proportions (higher carb on training vs. higher protein on cardio days). Getting frustrated with the lack of results and feel that I'm stuck and need a boost.

I have considered various options: T3 solo, GW501516 with Albuterol, Growth Hormone, and other peptides. There is so much information however that I am having a difficult time narrowing what exactly is ideal. It would be amazing to hear your thoughts? What has worked for you?

Thanks a million!

Last edited:
Lots of people like Albuterol and ECA, and even a couple different ones
From NTBM. I personally can't handle any stims.
Your calories look extremely low for someone your height and weight. 1300 is not something you want to continue for any extended period of time, especially with the amount of lifting and HIIT you do.

Thanks for the responses :)
I did a calorie calculation using Ben Pakulski's formula. He stated that on a Fat Loss plan for women to take Lean Body Mass x 12 calories... therefore for me it would be about 115 x 12= 1380

Do you agree or suggest an alternative? I figured that for max fat loss that low calories and carb cycling would be a decent idea.

Thanks for the responses :)
I did a calorie calculation using Ben Pakulski's formula. He stated that on a Fat Loss plan for women to take Lean Body Mass x 12 calories... therefore for me it would be about 115 x 12= 1380

Do you agree or suggest an alternative? I figured that for max fat loss that low calories and carb cycling would be a decent idea.

I don't agree at all. I think tjat number is your BMR. A lot of it is experimenting until you find your sweet spots but to give you an idea, I'm 5'6" and 135lbs and my maintenance is about 1900-2000 cals a day. When cutting I go down 100 calories every 2 weeks or until I stop loosing. I'd NEVER go below 1300 for more than a week at a time, or maybe if I was doing a competition (I don't compete, would like to eventually). And when im trying to build muscle I eat around 2200-2300 cals if off cycle, on cycle I can gain eating closer to maintenance.

Top Bottom