Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie cycle quesion

zmen

This is my first cycle. I was doing 300mg of deca a week, then someone told me I should not do deca only, and should only do Test E on a first cycle. So I did 6 weeks of deca, stopped deca, and then started Test E 300mg for my 7th and 8th week so far. How far should I go with Test E, since I am on my 8th week of this cycle? Did I blow it by stopping a deca cycle and starting test?

yes and no.

whoever said no deca only was right imo. but u had already did 6 weeks of it so i would of just had u add the test (against my better judgment for stacking these the 1st time around) and continue with the deca for a little while more. i would of also recommended u 2 take test/p so u could of built up your test levels quicker and not have to run this whole cycle super long.

normally i would say 8-10 weeks for the test the first time around but that would put u at 16 weeks total!!!!! I say stop at week 12 with your test and start pct at week 14. This is a very unusual situation and your gains may not be to your liking due to this.

i am not sure there is a right answer to this :(

Do you think I should up my Test enanthate to more than 300mg for the next 4 weeks? Is it too late to add deca back in, since I have not done it in 2 weeks? On the PCT, how long do usually have to be on one until you can start a new cycle?

zmen said:
Do you think I should up my Test enanthate to more than 300mg for the next 4 weeks? Is it too late to add deca back in, since I have not done it in 2 weeks? On the PCT, how long do usually have to be on one until you can start a new cycle?

this really isnt that quite simple imo. i am sorry that your first cycle didnt quite work out perfectly but let's make it a learning experience and move forward.

i say stay at 300mg. could u go more and see improved gains? possibly. but that isnt the name of this game, "stay low unti u cant grow". dont bother with the deca at this point. maybe at week 6 when u found out it wasnt a great idea i would of had u stay on (u still have some deca still in your body anyways).

in your case time off = cycle length + pct length = 12 + 4 = 16 weeks. wait 4 months after your last dose of pct for another cycle.

PCT, does Clomid and Tamoxifen Citrate sound good? After PCT, waiting 4 months to start the next cycle, what can I take during that time to still make some gains, some prohormones? What is a good 2nd cycle, running test and deca together?

i would stay with clomid 50mg ed for 4 weeks. i wouldnt use nolva as u shouldnt use them on nandrolone cycles. though u may be far enough removed from the deca when u start pct i still wouldnt risk it. plus clomid should suffice.

plenty of clean food high in protein, creatine, bcaa's, intense training. stay away from pro-hormones. stay clean & natural during your time off.

test & dbol is a good 2nd cycle if u really want to count this last one as your first. i just as soon see u use test only.

the adding propinate thing might still be a good idea imo but like 8and20 said move on and start again shoulda asked about 1st cycles 8 weeks ago tho lol

I already have some Tamoxifen Citrate on hand, is it not worth using? Also after last test shot, wait 2 weeks to start pct?

Thanks for all the great info!!!!!

zmen said:
I already have some Tamoxifen Citrate on hand, is it not worth using? it can be more harmful than good with nandrolones (deca & tren). like i said by the time u get 2 pct more than likely most of the deca will be out of your system but why risk it if u can get clomid & hcg. save the nolva for the next cycle. DO NOT USE NOLVA FOR CYCLES CONTAINING NADROLONES!!!!!!! Also after last test shot, wait 2 weeks to start PCT - post cycle therapy - ? Yes

Thanks for all the great info!!!!!

^^^^^

Top Bottom