Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new to this

lacer59

I want to start my first cycle. I am a female 5'10" 170lbs BF 23% and my goals are to trim and lean out, lose fat, and gain definition. what are the best steroids out their for women. I don't mind if I become more masculine.

Your not in good enough shape to use AAS....and steroids don't burn fat...

Can you post your diet?

well my diet honestly sucks because I am in nursing school. I eat vegetables as snacks, do meal replacement shakes. anything that I can eat that isn't horrible for me on the go. I drink water instead of soda. what shape do I need to be in to start?

Sub 10%....until you can diet right you need to put gear on the back burner

ah yeah healthy body fat percentage is 21-33% for a female so I was wanting to cut down to the lower range which would be losing about 20lbs. I work out every day, have a gym inside my home, ride a triathlon bike, and can do insanity. my main issue is I was in a car accident and need just something to help boost me.

my main issue is I was in a car accident and need just something to help boost me.

AAS use is primarily going to be used for adding muscle and strength but it doesnt work in a vacuum, you need to lift weights to get the most from it.

The above being said, unless your are doing compound strength work in your home gym, dont waste time on AAS. It may give you a little boost but its not permanent and when you come off you generally have more issues to contend with so need to be prepared.

There are all sorts of natural supplements to give you a boost, the effectiveness of them will vary based on your underlying condition and deficiency.

Even if your thyroid is functioning properly on paper you can generally benefit significantly from iodine supplementation. Often prefaced with a loading phase.

Humans dont make their own vitamin C and without it we cant convert lysine and proline into the needed building blocks to repair collagen. This means over time plaque collects in our arteries, we dont heal as fast and have a general breakdown of cartilage etc. Supplementing with 6g ascorbic acid, 6g lysine and 1g proline a day can drop blood pressure, cholesterol and clean plaque out of the arteries. This results in more oxygen to the whole body and improved health and recovery. The nice side effect is faster healing and recovery between workouts and from injuries.

It means under 10% bf.. but I think EZ missed the part where you said you were female

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Whoops my bad

Top Bottom