Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEW TO FORUM! Question on cutting stack (igf-lr3, hgh, winny, primo)

Steez23

Hello! New to this site and was hoping I could get some feedback and advice!

I'm a female figure competitor about 3 weeks out from my next show. Coach had me on a mini bulk so I could bringing up my glutes and hammies a bit more since my last show couple weeks back. So far so good! Had me on 20mg Var, finishing up my 2nd week. Coach wants me to stop the Varthis weekend and switch it for injectable winny. Not sure on dosing yet. Considering adding 50mg of Primo divided into two pins 3/4 days of week, as well as legit IGF-1 LR3 50mcg on training days, 10mcg non. Also started with liquid Clen last week after 2 weeks off. Have also been taking 2iu of blue tops HGH for about a month now. First 2 weeks were 2 hours before breakfast, last 2 weeks pin has been at night before bed. Diet and training is on point. Goal is to gain some lean mass and of course losing some bf as well as !hardening up. Is this all too much? All input would be greatly appreciated! THANKS

Personally, I think it's way too much for a show that is 3 weeks out. Have you ever used any of it before?? The amount of lbm you'd gain in 3 weeks, especially going on to the stage is minimal. I'd save my money for gear to use post show on a proper bulk. But...you have a coach and are paying them to guide you so that's where it gets pretty difficult to make the decisions.

I've used winny and var before. I may just wait to do it for a proper bulk like you stated. Thanks for the response!

Top Bottom