Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to AAS and need some help!!

kellygirl

For those of you out there with experience......

I have recently (about 6 months) started REALLY working out. Have always been in the gym, but not really focused about it. I am 36 and trying to fight the effects of age and gravity! I'm not seeing the results I want. Just can't seem to get rid of that top layer of fat to get the tight look I want. I'm not trying to get to single digit body fat or anything. I just want to get fit, get tight, get some mass, and look good in my bikini again.

I'm 5'5" and weigh 160. My body fat is 22%. I run 2-3 miles each morning and do resistance training 3-4 days a week. I started growth about 3 weeks ago...too soon to see results from that, yet. I'm trying to eat cleaner than I have in the past....low carb, high protein in 6 small meals daily instead of 3. And, I'm thinking about adding AAS. I can do a round of 50 mg of Winny (Injectable) right now and continue the Winny if I want or I will be able to start Var (tabs) in about 2 weeks.

Here's the deal...I'm in healthcare and know what this stuff can do to your liver, kidneys, etc... and I really don't think I'm going to look cute with a mustache. I'm a 36D naturally, and I'd kind of like to keep that. So, I'm a little scared of the AAS, although I think I'm still gonna try 'em. Any thoughts? Also, what's the story on the fat burners/thermal regulators (Glucorell, thermorexin, etc...)

I'd greatly appreciate any and all input!

The short answer on AAS -

At high bodyfat, dont' use it. It isn't a cutting drug. Diet is what you need. COnsider the AAS when you are at lower bodyfat.

You just seriously started workign out 6 months ago??? Come on. You shouldn't even touch the stuff until you have a well-established diet and training regimen and also you've gotten yourself to a better place w/ your diet & training first.

Var is better than winny for a first cycle - much more predictable, fewer sides, not as hard on your system. But still you dont' need them at your bodyfat.

Growth - I assume you are planning to run this a long time? Think in terms of months and not weeks for "results".

What Sassy said. You need more time in the gym, more time o na clean diet, and less BF until you even start CONSIDERING AAS.

Not meant to be harsh, it is just the truth. :)

Ok...cool. Want the right answers and don't mind someone being direct. The growth is a long term deal. Several of the trainers in my gym suggested AAS as an option to increase muscle mass and by extension my basic metabolic rate. The guys here swear by them for those kind of results. Seemed logical to me at the time. What do you think about all those "fat burner" drugs (ie, thermorexin, glucorell, etc...) And when do you start with the AAS? I wear a size 6 or 8 right now and think I might actually not look so good if I get any smaller overall. I just need to trade fat for muscle. I know you are all majorly built and I'm NOWHERE near that. Just trying to figure our how to get close to it.

Holy shit. The trainers at your gym are telling you that. Please deliver one hard kick to the nuts for me :) Shame on them for doing that.

I didnt' mean to jump on ya or anything -- usually the first place girls hear about AAS is from some guy at the gym who said they can "get lean on winny". OMG :eek2: Sure it worked fine for them - a little horse test can't hurt a guy. But for a girl it ain't so easy.

But regardless, because you are messing w/ your body's hormones which are what keep it in balance, you need to know what you are doign. And all of it often doesn't show much result, certainly not cutting you up, if you are at higher bodyfat anyway. Might even make you fatter. Not to mention its impact on your emotions, moods, sleep patterns, etc.

And bottom line, if what you are doign now is not getting you results, I like to go by Dr. Phil's method of analysis --"So, how's that workin' for ya?" If it aint' working so good, change it. AAS should SUPPLEMENT what you are already doing, meaning what you are already doing should've already set up an efficient burn rate that the AAS will just support. If you are looking to get better results, look at your diet & training first. That's where you can make changes very easily w/o screwing up your hormones and with no risk of sides. Its a lot cheaper and legal.

As far as growth - any of these guys using it by itself?

That's funny....that is EXACTLY how I started hearing about all this! Getting frustrated giving it all I've got in the gym, and the guys started talking about Winny. I contacted a physician who prescribes this kind of stuff, spent a buttload of money on a bunch of blood tests, and got set up to do it all legally. The growth was my idea. They're all stacking other stuff like test, primo, d-bol, etc.... Made Winny sound like one step above whole milk for nutritional purposes.

Still would like to hear any thoughts on the Fat Burners....

Last edited:
kellygirl said:
.. Made Winny sound like one step above whole milk for nutritional purposes.

OMG, it is SO far from that. *THIS* is why I hate men who think they are "helping" by telling women stuff about AAS. When in actuality, they don't know their head from their ass!

Here are a thread that may give some basic info:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=302279

Glucorell-R is not a fat burner. It helps the body utilize carbs. Most people take it when cutting, they take with with carb meals. BUT, it can be taken anytime - when cutting or not.

The Anabolic Fitness Store has great supplements. www.anabolicfitness.net

Thermorexin is great for cutting, but it really kills the appetite. This is good if you have trouble with portions, but you have to still make sure you eat enough. I love this stuff.

Cardio Breeze is supposed to be a great stimulant. It seems to really help give people the "boost" in the gym or get morivated to go to the gym. I ahve never tried it, but is on my "must try" for next spring.

AF Store also has some non-stimulant burners, Levorex, but I have never tried it.

I strongly feel fat burners should be cycled. I would do 2 weeks on one product, then 2 weeks on a TOTALLY different one. The 2 products should have completely different ingredients. I like the idea of cycling T-Rex with something like Hydroxycut or Ephedra. I really love the AF products.

Most fat burners are NOT as strong as their manufacturers want you to believe. They really only burn off about 150 calories or so a day. So they REALLY need to be used with a clean diet and good training. They only SUPPLEMENT these things, they will not make up for sloppy diet or training.

Last edited:
Daisygirl---went to that link. That's an awesome post!! Really informative.

Shadow--ya never know when a fish might get tired of swimming and need that bike! :)

So i take it the general recommendation at this point is continue the growth, continue the massive amounts of cardio and weight training, and maybe add some cardiobreeze and thermorexin?

I agree with the what the other ladies said. Maybe you need to readjust your diet or perhaps change trainers. I've never been sympathetic of those trainers that start right away recommending AAS, because most of the time they just do it for the $$$ and don't give a damn about you... don't get me wrong I don't know your trainers, but if I where there in you gym I would probably check your diet and supplementation, focus on your training...

Top Bottom