Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Russian Sustanon (Green Label)

celica said:
cool post and info Retabolil2
I`m without a doubt a cool guy ! :) LOL
I wish I could be such a cool guy as Dex! He is a fed and a serial killer! Mr. Bond is nothing compared to Dex! He is a super agent!

Retabolil2, you've seen these by the sounds of it. Is the expiry date is infact printed with the same ink as the rest of the label?

Thanks in advance.

Triple H

ps I started quite the thread!

Triple H. I stand corrected. Those Infars are apparently good. How long it will be before they are once counterfeited in huge lots?

Retabolil2, please stop this crazy, reactive commentary aimed at discrediting me and enhancing you own image. Calling me names, etc., it's all teenage stuff. People know it. It's not the sign of a professional...or of a patriot. (Do you understand what I am saying, and if so or not, can you possibly communicate that it literate English?) I doubt it; it think it will be more of the same.

Dexter

Ret,

Good info as usual - thanks!

Dexter,

Ret is slamming you cuz you're always making everything look like it's prolly fake. It makes you seem ill-informed. (However, that was nice if it was a sincere offer to lab test the guy's gear.)

Kid

I've seen way too much illegitamate stuff here. Way too much. In fact, I have about still $30,000 of it from someone who is considered dear and respectable...and Russian.

Got it?

Just because a Russian is a Russian doesn't mean he is any more adept at spotting fakes in this part of the world. or has special "connections.". And, yes, I can - and have indeed - lab tested sust. It's easy.

Listen to the comments. Feel the hostility. Why is that? While my credibility is indisputable on other boards, where I am a senior mod on boards like www.steroidworld.com.? Why does this person seem to be going to extremes to impune it with extremely crude teenage language (and, yes, in violation of the Rules of the board - which has had him banned from other boards)? Overconfidence? Maybe. Deperation? Maybe. Perhaps Appropriately.

Yes, it will soon be Karma time, if more negative words keep being spewed forth about my exercise knowledge, my knowledge of gear, my intelligence, my background (which he knows) or my knowledge of Russia, and my fucking existence, well, it just well might start to be high-fucking Karma time.

Hehe. I just happen to be the only American in Russia in this area we love so much. despite the disparagements from sad creatures. Perhaps another "competitive threat" like several other GOOD guys in the area?

That said, I expect a sarcastic and hostile reply. (After all, it fits with the professsional personality profile I had constructed of him.)

Yes, at least for the time being, I was wrong about Organon Infar Sustanon...

Dexter

P.S. Posmotrim. You can stop this personal attack shit permanentely or feel the delicate aura of Karma, with incense burning. Sorry to say, Vovan's "diplomatic" talk means little, as he is mainly a mouthpiece IMO. So no point in involving him. Too bad, in a way, because I like the guy - but he is tied to Retabolil, and that will IMO be his downfall.

Last edited:
Triple H said:
Retabolil2, you've seen these by the sounds of it. Is the expiry date is infact printed with the same ink as the rest of the label?

Thanks in advance.

Triple H

ps I started quite the thread!
I`ve seen this stuff only once in my life. my supplier brought it from India. I didn`t even open the blister so I can`t remember how the exp date was printed on the label. But the exp date on the russain Infars with blue label is stamped, not ptinted but its the same color as the rest of the label.
Infar sustanon is very expensive, its much more expensive than Niles or Karachi so its not available on our market. Nobody wants to pay more for Infars, sust is sust. But legit Infar kicks some serious ass. The best sust i have ever tried :)

Dexter said:
Triple H. I stand corrected. Those Infars are apparently good. How long it will be before they are once counterfeited in huge lots?

Retabolil2, please stop this crazy, reactive commentary aimed at discrediting me and enhancing you own image. Calling me names, etc., it's all teenage stuff. People know it. It's not the sign of a professional...or of a patriot. (Do you understand what I am saying, and if so or not, can you possibly communicate that it literate English?) I doubt it; it think it will be more of the same.

Dexter
Discrediting you?! What kind of creditability you`re talking about, might I ask?
I know much more about gear than you Dex. As you can see I never reply to the posts you made about ALA, liver protectors or Xanax, valium etc..
I don`t know anything about this shit, you can call yourself an expert in this area ;)
But when it comes to the AS and especially russian AS market I KNOW EVERYTHING. I`m not that kid whom you have met few years ago. I`m still learning and growing, physically and financially. And I`ll continunue enhancing my image on this board, its not illegal as far as I know. And everytime you post a crap be prepared to get my reply. We don`t need any so-called "experts" on this board!

Re: Kid

Dexter said:
I've seen way too much illegitamate stuff here. Way too much. In fact, I have about still $30,000 of it from someone who is considered dear and respectable...and Russian.

Got it?

Just because a Russian is a Russian doesn't mean he is any more adept at spotting fakes in this part of the world. or has special "connections.". And, yes, I can - and have indeed - lab tested sust. It's easy.

Listen to the comments. Feel the hostility. Why is that? While my credibility is indisputable on other boards, where I am a senior mod on boards like www.steroidworld.com.? Why does this person seem to be going to extremes to impune it with extremely crude teenage language (and, yes, in violation of the Rules of the board - which has had him banned from other boards)? Overconfidence? Maybe. Deperation? Maybe. Perhaps Appropriately.

Yes, it will soon be Karma time, if more negative words keep being spewed forth about my exercise knowledge, my knowledge of gear, my intelligence, my background (which he knows) or my knowledge of Russia, and my fucking existence, well, it just well might start to be high-fucking Karma time.

Hehe. I just happen to be the only American in Russia in this area we love so much. despite the disparagements from sad creatures. Perhaps another "competitive threat" like several other GOOD guys in the area?

That said, I expect a sarcastic and hostile reply. (After all, it fits with the professsional personality profile I had constructed of him.)

Yes, at least for the time being, I was wrong about Organon Infar Sustanon...

Dexter

P.S. Posmotrim. You can stop this personal attack shit permanentely or feel the delicate aura of Karma, with incense burning. Sorry to say, Vovan's "diplomatic" talk means little, as he is mainly a mouthpiece IMO. So no point in involving him. Too bad, in a way, because I like the guy - but he is tied to Retabolil, and that will IMO be his downfall.

What's your problem bro?

Top Bottom