Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New member looking for advice with RS Transaderm cycle

get clomid from chemicalneed... the starter stack is far from complete... i laid out everything for you already man

I ordered the stuff before reading your post bro, will order rest of the stuff tonight. I read your thread on your Helladrol Transformation, very cool bro, I'm hoping to get similar results.

What should I do with the Forged Liver Support and Forged Post Cycle? Just save it for another cycle?

Thanks

I ordered the stuff before reading your post bro, will order rest of the stuff tonight. I read your thread on your Helladrol Transformation, very cool bro, I'm hoping to get similar results.

What should I do with the Forged Liver Support and Forged Post Cycle? Just save it for another cycle?

Thanks

thanks bro... work hard and you will get some great results...

yeah man, you can save those for another cycle... you can always use them...

So I got everything including the liquid clomi. Now the question on my mind is if I should finish P90x (3 weeks left) and hit the gym again for a few weeks before starting this cycle or should I just start the cycle while still doing P90x ?? What you guys thinks ?

So I got everything including the liquid clomi. Now the question on my mind is if I should finish P90x (3 weeks left) and hit the gym again for a few weeks before starting this cycle or should I just start the cycle while still doing P90x ?? What you guys thinks ?

Finish the p90 first then start the cycle

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app from Dylan Gemelli

Top Bottom