Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new laws for 2012

i missed that part i thought it was for all...but what do you think about your kids being taught the sexual practices of historical figures
"California will also become the first state to require students to learn about the societal contributions of gays and lesbians"
lol!

I think if someone makes a significant contribution to history or society so much that it should make it into annals or textbooks, then it should not matter what their sexual orientation was/is.

Sexual orientation should only be included in the details if it is significant to the contribution, regardless if the contributor was/is gay, straight, bisexual or trasngendered.

I think if someone makes a significant contribution to history or society so much that it should make it into annals or textbooks, then it should not matter what their sexual orientation was/is.

Sexual orientation should only be included in the details if it is significant to the contribution, regardless if the contributor was/is gay, straight, bisexual or trasngendered.

Kinda what I was thinking. Why not just point out the orientation of everyone in history, just to be clear?

"George Washington, who was straight, led the 1st Continental Army to victory over the British in the REvolutionary War...."

ololololol!

They're all a bunch of crap, except for one: The motorcycle red light "OK to stop & go" new law from IL. I wish they'd make that all 50 states. There's nothing more aggravating that sitting on a bike overheating at an intersection waiting for a green light, with no cross traffic for miles, and no hope of triggering the light to give you a green without parking, going up on the sidewalk and ringing for a WALK sign. I routinely run red left turn arrows while riding, and I think it's an unspoken rule that it's OK for riders to do that when safe. But of course if it's not on the books, it's a ticket if a cop decides you need to get one.

Charles

Kinda what I was thinking. Why not just point out the orientation of everyone in history, just to be clear?

"George Washington, who was straight, led the 1st Continental Army to victory over the British in the REvolutionary War...."

"He was married to Martha, who occasionaly had bouts of bisexuality, who he loved dearly..."

They're all a bunch of crap, except for one: The motorcycle red light "OK to stop & go" new law from IL. I wish they'd make that all 50 states. There's nothing more aggravating that sitting on a bike overheating at an intersection waiting for a green light, with no cross traffic for miles, and no hope of triggering the light to give you a green without parking, going up on the sidewalk and ringing for a WALK sign. I routinely run red left turn arrows while riding, and I think it's an unspoken rule that it's OK for riders to do that when safe. But of course if it's not on the books, it's a ticket if a cop decides you need to get one.

Charles

I tell the red left turn arrow to fuck off on the regular super late at night when there is no traffic

"He was married to Martha, who occasionaly had bouts of bisexuality, who he loved dearly..."

"It was rumored that Thomas Jefferson fathered a child with a female slave named Sally Fleming, suggesting he was straight"

New laws in Utah will make any daily drink specials illegal – essentially banning happy hour.

That law won't affect 60% of the people in Utah anyway.

Now imagine electing one of them to the Presidency...

"It was rumored that Thomas Jefferson fathered a child with a female slave named Sally Fleming, suggesting he was straight"

"jesus had no offspring due to him never taking a wife, though wild speculation has claimed he indeed father a child, which would make him str8"

That law won't affect 60% of the people in Utah anyway.

Now imagine electing one of them to the Presidency...

well, we tried it with a muslim at the helm and look how great that turned out...plus WASP canidates are so boring and racist anyway

Top Bottom