Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Guy Here - Looking for program reccomendations

Hi guys. I'm a 19yo guy who is new to structured weight lifting. I grew up on a farm in TX, so I'm pretty strong for a guy who hasn't ever lifted weights before, but I want to get much stronger but more importantly I'd like to get bigger. I'm 180# and in good shape. Actually, I'm happy with my strength, but I want to look as strong as I am. It's like I have retard strength. I know that's not the nicest or a PC term but its true.

So what kind of lifting programs would you guys suggest? A few buddies of mine said to start out with basic lifts like squats, bench, and deadlifts. That seems reasonable to me. But nobody can agree on the best routine for size.

Should I do high reps with lower weight, low reps with high weight, etc?

Any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks!

Look into strong lifts 5x5 best beginner routine in my opinion. There are a few members on here who praise it one in particular and hopefully he will chime in. Strong lifts drastically improved every major lift and added slabs of lean hard muscle.

Top Bottom