Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

New EF book and ? about site injections

Dino Strong

New member
hey bro,

I haven't been on the boards in the last couple of months because I have been working on the Elite Fitness Cycling guide. (name yet to be determined) I spoke with George and I have to put the finishing touches on it as he wants to offer it for sale on jan. 2nd. For those who don't know, I am the author of the secrets of Mailorder success report and have spent the last 6 months writing this guide.

In a nut shell, I have produced profiles and an EF rating system where each drug is ranked on a 100 point scale in ten categories:

Strength gains
Weight gains
Lean muscle gains/ fat loss
Ability to lock on to receptor
Ability to vacate the receptor
Effectiveness of message delivery
Speed through the body
Side effects
Secondary effects
Ability to keep gains

I then figured out the half-lifes and the rate of breakdown of each anabolic
steroid and placed them in cycles that tell you exactly how much anabolics are active in your body each day in an effort to give you 100mgs active in your body each day. I have taken into consideration half lives of two different injection sites, the glutes and delts. I know that the density of the muscle tissue and the flow of blood through the muscle makes delt injection twice as long as glute injections.

My question is this, does anyone know what the half-lives of steroids be at other injection sites such as bis, tris or quads? I am a big endorser of site injections in the biceps. Would I be far off in assuming that bicep injects are comparable to delt injections in terms of half lives?

Any help would be great and I will be asking you guys for some help in the next two weeks before the book goes on sale.

Thanks again brothers, Dino
 
Top Bottom