Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New diet

imthatguyyet

Hi guys I am at about the 7 th week of My test e cycle 500 mg a week 2 shots a week of 250 mg kickstarted 4 weeks of dbol at 40 mg ed

Have gone from 61 kg to about 70 kg
Put on some fat to although I'm not fat kinda between lean and fat when I flex I can still see some ab definition

Now my goal is to get up to about 75 kg my cycle will be a total of 12 or 15 weeks depending on how it goes ,
I'll post a bit of what I ate today and if it's good I'll keep it kinda like this

1 liter milk = 600 calories aprox
200 grams of burgers =400 cals aprox
6 whole eggs = 300 cals I guess ?
200 grams of oats = 700 calories aprox
500 grams of yoghurt = 300 cals aprox
30 gram protein powder =100 calories
And then also some small meal in between the day let's say that's 300 cals at least ?

Now I see that's just about 2700 cals
Is this gonna be enough to put on some muscle or should I go just to 3000 and accept the fat and after cut, my goal is really to get up to 75 kg before the cycle finished

My height is about 1.75
Kg about 69-70 atm

What do you guys think

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

200grAms of oats isn't 700cals. If you wanna eat like that look into an IIFYM approach to hit what you need in your day. It say it's more than possible to get to that just make sure your callous consumption is were it needs to be.

200 grams of oats is 700 cals, 100 grams is 354 grams to be exactly , it can be different by brand or product

Maybe I should add like 100 grams of nuts a day, they are like 700 cals per 100 grams and full of healthy fats and protein that would make my total cals about 3400

Hi guys I am at about the 7 th week of My test e cycle 500 mg a week 2 shots a week of 250 mg kickstarted 4 weeks of dbol at 40 mg ed

Have gone from 61 kg to about 70 kg
Put on some fat to although I'm not fat kinda between lean and fat when I flex I can still see some ab definition

Now my goal is to get up to about 75 kg my cycle will be a total of 12 or 15 weeks depending on how it goes ,
I'll post a bit of what I ate today and if it's good I'll keep it kinda like this

1 liter milk = 600 calories aprox
200 grams of burgers =400 cals aprox
6 whole eggs = 300 cals I guess ?
200 grams of oats = 700 calories aprox
500 grams of yoghurt = 300 cals aprox
30 gram protein powder =100 calories
And then also some small meal in between the day let's say that's 300 cals at least ?

Now I see that's just about 2700 cals
Is this gonna be enough to put on some muscle or should I go just to 3000 and accept the fat and after cut, my goal is really to get up to 75 kg before the cycle finished

My height is about 1.75
Kg about 69-70 atm

What do you guys think

I think you have to reasses the way your tracking your intake.
It's to hard to help you without knowing your macro split and what not.

I would think 3000 cals is fine though, remember your nutrient partitioning will be exceeding normal range, as well as your protein synthesis. Therefore you will be able to get away with a couple hundred extra cals a day IMO. Better to over eat by 100-200 than under eat by the same amount. Worry about getting lean after this cycle.

If you notice your putting on weight to quick, or visually seeing fat gain, reduce by 1-200 or add in a light cardio session every day.

I would start at a 40/40/20
Macro split. P/C/F
And adjust from there if necessary.

As for your diet, I hope your getting your veggies, and i think you should ditch the milk it's useless and packed with dirty dairy sugars. And where's the chicken and turkey and all that good stuff? Don't exactly know what you mean by "burgers" I assume ground beef patties or some shit. But you need lean white meats as well. You should do some research on a solid diet plan and re-plan your approach for the rest of the cycle to optimize growth.

Top Bottom