Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New DIET Please look and advise

markimacm

Im 6'1" and weigh 235 pounds. I am chubby but strong and work out 4 days a week. havnt been doing cardio until recently trying to get down to 220 ASAP. Please check out y diet below and advise what and how i should do different.

Meal 1 - First Thing Morning (7:45am)

Wake up and do cardio jog on empty stomach...
should be your biggest meal of the day when you eat...
Get home and have a high protein shake/w fruit within 30 minutes of jog (what kind of shake since I am trying to lose weight)... (8:45am)
@ 1 hour later have your breakfast meal (egg white's w/a whole egg + tomato's + a cup of special k cereal w/2% milk) (9:45am)

Meal 2 - 2-3 hours later (12:00pm)

chicken breast + quinoa (tennis ball size of carb) + fruit...

Meal 3 - 2-3 hours later (3:00pm)

tuna salad + tomato + half a sweet potato + fruit

Meal 4 - 2-3 hours later (6:00pm)

6 oz. any lean meat or fish + half a sweet potato + spinach + tennis ball amount of grapes or cottage cheese

GYM 7:30pm
Should I have a protein shake after gym since i had a shake already in the morning? If so what kind? Lo carb? No carb?

Meal 5 (lightest meal of the day) (9:00pm)

salad with a little dressing with protein in it + fruit
can I subsitute this with an oatmeal w/flax seeds?

- When should I take my fish oil pill and how many MG's a day? I have Fish Oil Pills that are 1400MG each pill. Is one good or more than one per day?
- What other supplements and or vitamins or enhancements should I take?

For Snacks in between day I am planning on having a hand full of almonds/cashews. Any other suggestions?

If your truly at 2000 cal. A day you should ne golden,!! Ease up on the sweet potatoes and carbs. If possible

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Top Bottom