Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEW DIET! I think your going to like this one ladies and gentleman

reelbig004

Hello everyone. I am currently 6'3", 195 pounds at just below 10% body fat (22 years old). Looking to get to around 5% body fat over the next two months. Please critique my current meal plan and workout schedule.

Cardio: 3 times per week on empty stomach in the morning.
Day 1: 3 mile run (hard)
Day 2: HITT Training (20 minutes)
Day 3: Interval Training (30sec to 1 min sprint then 30 sec to 1 min jog for 2.5 miles).

Training:
Monday: Chest, Abs
Tuesday: Back, Bis, Obliques
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Shoulders, Triceps, Abs
Friday: Legs, Calves
Sat: Off
Sunday: Off

Meal Plan:
Meal 1: Breakfast
2 whole eggs, 4 egg whites
1/2 bowl of oatmeal with handful of strawberries
Createne and Glutamine (1/2 cup grape juice)

Meal 2: Protein shake
(2 scoops whey with strawberries and handful of walnuts)
1 Tbsp Flax Oil

Meal 3: Salad
Chicken breast, 1/2 cup black beans, handful of almonds and 1 Tbsp Olive Oil.

Meal 4: Postworkout Protein Shake
(1/2 cup skim milk, 1/2 banana, 1 Tbsp Olive Oil)

Meal 5: Dinner
Salmon, sweet potatoe, salad with 1 tbsp olive oil, cranraisans, walnuts, and feta cheese

Meal 6: Protein shake
2 scoops weigh. (3 strawberries)

Thanks for all your help bros.

CAPS BELOW FOR MY SUGGESTIONS. REMEMBER, THEY ARE ONLY THAT, SUGGESTIONS.

reelbig004 said:
Hello everyone. I am currently 6'3", 195 pounds at just below 10% body fat (22 years old). Looking to get to around 5% body fat over the next two months. Please critique my current meal plan and workout schedule.

Cardio: 3 times per week on empty stomach in the morning.

NOT ENOUGH

Day 1: 3 mile run (hard)

VERY SILLY......THIS WILL BURN MUSCLE, NOT FAT.

Day 2: HITT Training (20 minutes) SAME AS ABOVE........

Day 3: Interval Training (30sec to 1 min sprint then 30 sec to 1 min jog for 2.5 miles). SAME AS ABOVE ALL OVER AGAIN.........

65-75% OF MHR FOR 40-45 MINS IS GOLDEN. HERE'S A BRIEF SYNOPSIS OF WHY, COURTESY OF MYSELF AT ANA-REVIEW.....

"One more offering from me, and I'm done w/the cardio issue. I'll let everyone else spin their wheels and burn muscle if they believe HIIT is superior in any way/shape/form for burning bodyfat ONLY and SPARING lean mass tissue.

Anyone who believes HIIT burns more fat than low-medium intensity for 40-45 mins is a FEW CARDS SHY OF A FULL DECK.

It's not "theory"......it's not "popular belief".........it's proven science!

Lipolysis occurs at 60-75% of MHR after available blood sugar (glycogen) as been exhausted. Usually 15-20 mins is enough to enable this process to begin (after an over-night fast) and lipolysis begins at roughly the 20 minute mark. Doing cardio for 45 mins at this pace then yields 25 mins of ACTUAL LIPOLYSIS, not the burning of muscle glycogen, nutrients in the blood/gut, or muscle tissue, as in the HIIT training which is at a MUCH HIGHER heart-rate.

HIIT cannot work directly for fat loss because....
1) The heart-rate required for HIIT is OUT of the zone for lipolysis. (Too Extreme!)
2) One doesn't burn fat until the 15-20 minute mark AT THE CORRECT HEART-RATE, so doing 20 mins of HIIT never gets you to those "fat burning minutes" which are approximately 20 minutes and beyond. You are also way over your correct lipolysis heart-rate, so you wouldn't burn any stored bodyfat w/this method anyhow.

This is all I'm saying on the subject. It's actually common knowledge to myself and those I deal with daily, so if you have yet to learn about it all, I suggest you ask those in the know, and those who have years of experience."

END OF QUOTE.

Training:
Monday: Chest, Abs
Tuesday: Back, Bis, Obliques
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Shoulders, Triceps, Abs
Friday: Legs, Calves
Sat: Off
Sunday: Off

Meal Plan:
Meal 1: Breakfast
2 whole eggs, 4 egg whites
1/2 bowl of oatmeal with handful of strawberries
Createne and Glutamine (1/2 cup grape juice)

FORGET THE FRUIT HERE AND THE JUICE. I'D ALSO NIX CREATINE WHILE CUTTING.

Meal 2: Protein shake
(2 scoops whey with strawberries and handful of walnuts)
1 Tbsp Flax Oil

FORGET THE FRUIT.

Meal 3: Salad
Chicken breast, 1/2 cup black beans, handful of almonds and 1 Tbsp Olive Oil.
NOT BAD.......BETTER W/OUT BEANS.

Meal 4: Postworkout Protein Shake
(1/2 cup skim milk, 1/2 banana, 1 Tbsp Olive Oil)

HORRIBLE.....YOU NEED FAST ACTING MIX.....DEXTROSE AND ISOLATE ARE IDEAL. OIL SLOWS DIGESTION, NOT SOMETHING U WANT HERE. MILK IS SHIT, AND BANANAS ARE FOR MONKEYS.

Meal 5: Dinner
Salmon, sweet potatoe, salad with 1 tbsp olive oil, cranraisans, walnuts, and feta cheese

ANOTHER CLEAN CARB/PROTEIN MEAL HERE, NOT A FAT/PROTEIN ONE.

Meal 6: Protein shake
2 scoops weigh. (3 strawberries)
FLAX OIL IN THE SHAKE, NO FRUIT.

NO MILK IN THE SHAKES EITHER. U ALSO NEED A LAYOUT FOR YOUR DAYS OFF OF WORKING OUT.

Thanks for all your help bros.

~SC~
CEO
www.gotswole.com
As Seen In MuscleMag
International Issues 259
& 264.

the biggest problem in your diet (sc sorta pointed it out), is eating carbs and fats with protien in the same meal IMO.

it should be either carbs + pro, or fat + pro. never both. even healthy fats still don't cut it.

Stripie said:
Why cant you eat protein,carbs and fat in one meal?

U can.........pizza for example..........

Not ideal, but you can.

For fat loss, you'll wanna seperate macros where they benefit you. Even low gi carbs w/fat ingested is not a good idea while trying to cut bodyfat.

~SC~
CEO
www.gotswole.com
As Seen In MuscleMag
International Issues 259,

~SC~ said:
Even low gi carbs w/fat ingested is not a good idea while trying to cut bodyfat.

I disagree - this has neither the practical nor empirical evidence to merit this claim. Pizza is an extreme example, as would be ice cream, pastries etc. But take grain cereal in moderate amount + EFA in moderate/low amount=great sustainable source of energy, and unless you're insulin resistant or have high blood lipids this would be an excellent meal choice.
Carb/fat separation seems to only be applicable in avoiding calorie dense foods, like ice cream - but there are no claims that ice cream is healthy to begin with, so it shouldn't be an issue :eek:

Bro, you better listen. The words you seen are GOLDEN! Swole is THE man when it comes to getting someone ripped!!!! Take it to da bank.... :)

juve said:
I disagree

To each his own my brutha.

I know what works for myself and the 1000's I assist, so I speak from a pretty viable position I'd say.

It "may" not be too damaging to do as you outlined, however to err on the side of caution, which was my point while "cutting" if you read my post, it would be wise to seperate your macros as suggested. This way you eliminate any room for error, and you reach results in the shortest time possible.
Of course some MAY be able to get away w/low gi carbs and healthy fats together, but honestly, not too many with weight contol issues can. Trust me, I've helped 1000's and can say that this is true.

Then again, what do I know....... :rolleyes:

~SC~
CEO
www.gotswole.com
As Seen In MuscleMag International
Issues 259, 264

Top Bottom