Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New cycle help

They're doing it to try and help you. You are acting like an idiot. Nothing good will happen.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

dont listen to these guys ther just jealous cos they got brains that tell them not to be dicks an u dont,fukit man down ur orals with absinthe double the dosages an simply google liver stem cells u buy the kits online an mix in ur bath take 2ml a day with weetabix u grow new liver in know time but best grow a few with ur superman cycles gd luck an see if u can run faster than a train

dont listen to these guys ther just jealous cos they got brains that tell them not to be dicks an u dont,fukit man down ur orals with absinthe double the dosages an simply google liver stem cells u buy the kits online an mix in ur bath take 2ml a day with weetabix u grow new liver in know time but best grow a few with ur superman cycles gd luck an see if u can run faster than a train

You're right, jealous haters.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using EliteFitness

You are fucked... I hope you are kidding. Cut down to a sixer huh! Congratulations you are an idiot. No injects... Stupid... Three orals.... Stupid.... This ain't Jersey Shore and I am from NJ. Here is my advice... Up it to 4 orals... Increase your alcohol consumption and make sure to include some opiates. Don't go to the gym and eat Taco Bell.

55 and still fucking dangerous[/

Lol, this cracked me up.

Sent from my LT18i using EliteFitness

I didn't know people this hard headed could even use a computer. Listen to these guys man, they are just trying to help you. You need a reality check, start listening and live a healthier lifestyle.

Day three on my cycle, I'm KILLING these insanity workouts right now! AND haven't had a drink in three days! What now haters!?

And I fell off the wagon, a lil Jameson is the best pre workout I've ever tried! Gets my aggression up.

Top Bottom