Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New cycle, give me your thoughts

.Mike

I have used Beastdrol 2 times before and love it, so i wanna use it again. I have half a bottle from a while back, but im thinkin quitting after 15 days wouldnt be good, so should i buy another? I plan on taking N2KTS before the workout as well, and then using Gear for my protein. I am a former user of Jack3d and MaxProtein, but am curious about N2BM's stuff (other than the Beast). Any suggestions or things i should add? thanks.

Those are great products.
You could pick up another bottle of Beast to run it for 4 weeks.. but 15 days should still product some results from what I hear.

What's your goals?

I'll go with Gawd on this one and say you should probably pick up another bottle. It all depends on what you're looking to achieve though.
You're still gonna need to do a PCT.

Also, I wouldn't necessarily replace all of your protein with gear. gear is an awesome supplement, a breakthrough really. But I wouldn't pop pills all day and think that will suffice for your daily protein requirements. It will keep catabolism at bay, and also allow you to get that much MORE out of your existing diet. i like to take my gear with a protein shake, or in the middle of the day at work between meals.

ok i could throw in an extra shake a day. im lookin to add strength, and a bit of mass, but try to stay as lean as possible.

yea bro, don't be afraid to throw in some extra protein. the beast will love it.
just make sure your diet is solid and you're not loading up on too many simple carbs / sugars.
eat clean, gain clean.

be sure to let us know how the 15 days works out for you.
whats your plan for PCT?

yea im thinkin on going ahead and getting another bottle, maybe doing 4 caps a day (not too sure about that tho). then Gear, with a protein shake or 2 a day, morning and night. PCT will be Unleashed, Post Cycle, and Sustain Alpha. and of course grilled chicken for almost every dinner.

yea im thinkin on going ahead and getting another bottle, maybe doing 4 caps a day (not too sure about that tho). then Gear, with a protein shake or 2 a day, morning and night. PCT will be Unleashed, Post Cycle, and Sustain Alpha. and of course grilled chicken for almost every dinner.

If you have a bottle and a half (roughly 135 caps total) you could definitely do 4 caps a day for 4-6 weeks depending on how hardcore and experienced you are.

I would certainly buy a new bottle....if you have half a bottle and youre running it for 2 weeks, you would be taking 4 caps a day anyway, and from what I have heard, the 3rd week is the magic week with beasty, so you dont want to stop right before it.

If youre going to run 4 caps for about 4 weeks, and since youre curious about N2BM products, I would throw bridge into your PCT also. Great way to not lose all the shit you put on.

Other than that, just an echo of what everyone already said. Good diet and lots of protein = good gains with beasty.

Top Bottom