Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Bench High

banginplates

What's up all.I know some may laugh,but I was at the gym training for a future bench contest in Feb. next year and hit a personal high bench of 315lbs.I hear some guys snickering all ready,but I don't care. If you were in my shoes you would see why I am so happy.To let you know.I just started training in March of this year with a weak 1rm of 185lbs at that time.Also did I say I was a right leg above the knee amputee(which I lost just Dec.2000),and also that I survived and beat bone cancer some 17 years free now.I am also a natural lifter no AS.Not saying I don't want to oneday,but just showing all that dedication,intensity,and wanting to lift as much as 650 within 3 years.I feel good.Not bragging,just wanted to let anyone who feels that they can't go on,or it just seems impossible to do.Realize there is someone else who may seem to have it worst than you,but never stopped to let anyone or anything get in his way to get big,and lift big.Hope this helps someone else out.:fro:

i like your attitude and your drive.congrats on your lift,excellent job...no one on this board is going to snicker,awesome group of guys here.your whole post is impressive.i'm glad to hear you beat the cancer..that also shows how strong you are ,bro.you show others that nothing can stop you ......nothing....PEACE...
:D :D :D :D :D

Thanks all

It's great to see that there are some damn good people left in this world.With everyone's response,and support I feel I can do anything.Thanks everyone.I do agree with anyone who says that Elite Boards are of course ELITE , and full of ELITE people.:fro:

People do not truly realize the power your mind has over your lifting and your physique. I get in to this state were i think i should be lifting a certain amount no less. Then i walk around preparing and in my mind i can do it in fact in my mind i pretend to be a 700 plus pound bencher. So 600 really doesnt intimidate me at all i feel there should be more. You have a determend mind and your desire will take you exactly were you want to go. And once you compete you think you have desire now multiply that by 10! Stick with it and youll be telling us about your 405 you just did!

Thanks Powerlifter Jay.I really needed those extra words of encouragement.The world will be a better place with more people like you.:fro:

:devil:
Great! Keep at it! You set a fine example of why there is no excuse not to train. I've heard them all and you prove my point.

To ZZuluZ,dirtydawg,and Bigsatan 13 thanks for the encouraging words.I appreciate everyones' comments,and will continue to try to reach my goals.ZZuluZ I don't really use any particular method of training. I use to lift in high school,and have just stuck with the basic style of lifting.I just really started increasing the weight,and lowering the reps.But I will say that Bill Crawford,and Louie Simmons' websites also offer some good ideas,and insight. Thanxs again to all.:fro:

Top Bottom