Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New and lost

on_way

I am 5'5 135lbs so small and had a back surgery 3 yrs ago new pain Dr says its from low back and glute muscles red lining out of shape so I have undergone 14 procedures over last 3 yrs for existing pain from last Dr I have been off work for 3 months and have been working out for last month what can I take on low budget that will help gain so I can get back to work and start real cycle

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

low budget and steroids do not mix. Test is cheap but the ancillaries and cycle support is pretty costly. If you are going to be on for life and don't have insurance then its worth looking at cooking your own gear unless you already have lab experience and are comfortable making stuff that you'll be injecting.

Once you have some experience with known good gear and ancillaries and want to start experimenting then you already know what the good stuff feels like and what it does to you .. you have a good baseline for comparison.

Top Bottom