Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Never have another erection issue.

mikevegas

New member
If you ever have problems with roid dick, here is the ultimate solution. The drug in Caverject but in a topical solution so no need to inject yourself, goes by the name of Befar. I've tried it, four hour erection was the results after about a 15 minute wait. You can read more here, about half way down the page:

http://www.smart-drugs.com/ias-viagra.htm

If you do a search on Google, you'll find pharmacys in Asia that sell it.
 
mikevegas said:
If you ever have problems with roid dick, here is the ultimate solution. The drug in Caverject but in a topical solution so no need to inject yourself, goes by the name of Befar. I've tried it, four hour erection was the results after about a 15 minute wait. You can read more here, about half way down the page:

http://www.smart-drugs.com/ias-viagra.htm

If you do a search on Google, you'll find pharmacys in Asia that sell it.

4-hour erection is dangerous bro


:rolleyes:
 
25homes said:
Old news bro No thanks I will pass on sticking a needle into my dick!! Cialis, Viagra, test, and proviron will have to do for me!!

You didn' read my post, it says the same drug as Caverject but in a topical solution, so you rub it on for an erection.
 
mikevegas said:
You didn' read my post, it says the same drug as Caverject but in a topical solution, so you rub it on for an erection.

it's called Jergen's and I have it right next to my bed.
 
itlnstln said:
it's called Jergen's and I have it right next to my bed.


hahaha sick with it.

On a serious note. Thx for the link Mike, we appreciate it man.

Im glad this isnt an issue I have to worry about. I have yet to find a compound mixture that leaves my man down there not feelin up to his old self :qt:
 
With viagra readily available i think i will stick with that rather than this option

Wrongun!
 
I'll stick to orals... I guess I'm no explorer, but cialis is my ED of choice, not viagra.
 
Mr.X said:
I'll stick to orals... I guess I'm no explorer, but cialis is my ED of choice, not viagra.

I hear you but Cialis is so gentle i like the crash bang approach of viagra TBH (oral form as you say LOL)

Wrongun!
 
Bro i can bang out two grams of some good Coke and be on Deca and still get a nice fuckin hard on
 
scout69 said:
Bro i can bang out two grams of some good Coke and be on Deca and still get a nice fuckin hard on

Nice touch Scout
 
my girl naked and humming a tune on my skin flute works like a charm,, a lucky charm

Ego Boner
 
Befar is a solution that comes in a small needleless syringe designed to drop the liquid down the japs eye. It's not a cream you rub into your dick ( wish it was )

S.B.C
 
Top Bottom