Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needtoslin question.

stantonz71

Do I need to take a cap before each meal? I'm still eating 4 to 6 meals a day. Does one or two caps (Carb depending) cover 2 meals?

damn, no ones answered u yet?? if your carb intake is clean for the most part, you could do 1 cap in the morning before your first meal, or before cardio, 1 cap mid day, either pre workout, or post workout is best, and one cap before bed...thats what im doing currently to try to shed some body fat, tho im still not sure wether the cap before bed should be followed by a protein shake 30 mins later , or wether it should be taken right before sleep.....either way the products awesome and will work....if ur bulking u could go with 2 or 3 caps before ur heaviest carb meal, and still do 1 cap morning and before bed.....theres really no one right way to do it, but needto suggests 1 am, 1 midday, and 1 before bed for good results, and u can adjust accordingly, if u kno ur gonna have a cheat meal that has a lot of shitty carbs u can take 2 caps or so before, so ur dose may be diff from day to day.....hope this helped, i just started my needtoslin last night, but ive used it before, let me kno if u havce any other questions, and also, madmax21 is a big fan of this and he can answer any questions u may have along with needto obvs since he designed it......peace!!

Top Bottom