Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needing help😊. Kantandrol and Epi-strong

ajkolb

Hi folks. New here). I'm 41, 5'2 and weighing 118-120. I've been researching and I'd like to try a run at these 2 products. I'm thinking for my first time it's 6-8 weeks correct? I need advice as to what else to get for support while on this, and then what to take PCT. I want to order it all at once))

Can any of you guide me as to how to run this? Guidance only😄

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have any experience with these products. I think there are a few threads here where woman have run logs in the past, you could try searching up.

I've run the newest (I don't believe there's a newer version after Sept 2012) version for 4
Weeks. It's not recommend to run it longer than that. Although being a woman and taking in a smaller daily dose I suppose you could try a 6 week cycle.
What are your goals for this cycle?
I didn't do any PCT, I've tried many things over the years and have found that just letting my body get back to "normal" by itself has always been the best route. The only thing I'd recommend is 5htp taken before bed, for the small bit of depression cycling can cause.
Also, if you're acne prone you will need some pro products. I love Glymed Sal-X cleanser and Toner No. 5. Used as a spot treatment.

Go 6 weeks at most. And take a lighter dose, being a woman.
As for PCT, I'm not sure how women should PCT off these products. Make sure you're running N2Guard btw during and after cycle.
Good luck! Hope someone else can help you with PCT!

Top Bottom