Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2 need your help with Gyno reduction

rwise

This is my first post I am 29 years old 6'2 230 14%BF. I am running 150mg eod of prop and 500mg week of EQ. This is not my first cycle its my 3 rd over a 10 year period. I always feel directly under my nipple every week or so to check for any signs of gyno the big mistake I made was not to the area around well I did this two days ago and felt a large mass on both sides above my nipples and up to mid chest. I have had none of the usual gyno symptoms pain,tingly nips nothing the lumps are not sensitive closer to the nipple but when I feel higher up mid side chest area it does hurt a bit. I have been using 100mg topical form am and pm for my AI. And started Letro yesterday at .5 will ramp up to 2.5 by day six this is the advise I have gotten so far. I think this could be from past cycles because they seem quite large to have just popped up? So what should I do I was planning on seeing a doc. I always see need2's post about helping so many people with gyno that I joined the board in hope of some solid advise to help rid myself of this problem. Any feedback or help is greatly Appreciated!

Top Bottom