Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some support from the fellas'

Dude here is some advice, let it really get to you and piss you off then use that agression while liftin it works trust me.

good luck with the ladies

HEY BRO, LOOK OUT FOR YOURSELF AND GIVE YOURSELF A POST-BREAKUP TREAT - FUCK A NEW GIRL :)

THE BEST WAY TO GET OVER A BITCH IS TO GET ON TOP OF ANOTHER

it sucks bro....you gotta get out of the house and do something...get your mind off her and on something constructive....lift weights....go out with your friends....just dont get into that depressive mind state....good luck

SPUNKY,hey bud, i'm new here so i hope you don't mind me throwin in on this one,but dude its all about priorities,in life,you decide what's important to you and then go after it likes theres no tomorrow,sometimes its makin a decision between 2 or more things,and the choices we make now,shapes are future,so reflect then act,don't waste life it wil be over before you know it.peace

Man, sorry to hear that...I just broke up, actually, got dumped by my GF because I was too controlling, BS!!!

Was there more to it, or was she just that upset???

Unconditional Love...Is when you love someone no matter whats happens....It's very hard to find...

I wish you the best....

Hey Guy

She shouldn't have given you an ultimatum.
That's a power play and head game.
You did the right thing. Try to keep your head
up. an keep training.

Sorry to hear about that man... It's easy to get focused on one thing and then lose sight of everything else. My only advice for you is to hang in there and ride it out. Don't underestimate the value in balance though. Granted, it's great to look awesome, but if there isn't anyone around to show it off to, what was all the hard work for?

:bawling:

sorry about your situation bro. Don't stay in bed, you need to hit the gym asap. Trust me, you will feel much better when you leave.

Top Bottom