Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some nootropics

juvenaldoBRA

I will be having some hard exams and quite some timeof hardcore studying. Can anyone recommend from personal experiencesome nootropic drugs that really work? I am open to anything –things that will help sleep less, improve focus, memory, etc.

The only safe and yet effective nootropic that comes into my mind is modafinil. However, there are some things you need to keep in mind with it. Although it can indeed help you sleep less, and it will help with focus, it will not help you get more disciplined.

Let's put it this way - if your studies are struggling because you are spending too much time on facebook, you will only spend this time on facebook more focused. So modafinil will not change your habbits. Also, due to the increased focus it can cause what some call tunnel thinking.

Therefore, I would rather suggest you to have a well organized day, have enough sleep, and eat well - all these things will help you big time with exams. I know that, I have two degrees and speak 5 languages - I know about exams.

when i was in school i studied without using any sort of drug. today with all the distractions (i blame cell phones, iphones, ipads, social media) you cannot stay focused at all. you need to SHUT OFF your fucking electronics and focus in on one thing only which is studying.

Nootropics are so new to the market that there really isn't any long term data backing their effectiveness or safety. They are something I looked into but haven't used myself due to the little data on them.

Try drinking green tea throughout the day. The polyphenols in green tea will raise serotonin levels, your body's feel good hormone. It'll give a clean increase in energy with no jitters or crash.

Other than a simple cup of coffee, I wouldn't recommend using/taking anything for focus. Just concentrate on your studies.

Top Bottom