Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need some info. on anabolics with cutting

ok bro keep talking till you get out there.....then you will find out. you are by no means perfect, you have a big waist no bellys in your arms. your quads are good, but every teen there had good quads. Some had so much maturity it was mind boggling. check out. but hey good luck, i am sure the judges wont care about a teen having gyno at all....lol

You sound like a cocky shit....You look good for your age...But you will get smoked at the nationals...Like I said quads look great...You do not have a 30 inch waist though...and your rear lat spread is terrible...My want to work on your posing some

hey muscleup

I'm not cocky i was just telling jc21, how i felt about the situation, i'm not going to let him call me out like that. I'm an easy going guy, i want to get along with everybody on here. This is boxeater, for some reason i can't reply on that name no more for some reason, if u have any info. on why i can't , i would appreciate it,

thanks bro,

i didnt call you out.....i asked if you were gonna compete and you said that there isnt a teen that can compete with you. Well obviously in your little town there isnt.....but in the country there is. Just dont walk off stage cussing when you lose.

well that was also a year ago and alot of gear latter...im pretty sure he is going to come out and get everyone a run for their money.....

thanks jeckel

tell the bros on here, u seen me in action, you have seen me grow this year, I know i can do it and thats all that matters :D

Re: hey muscleup

Deca19 said:
I'm not cocky i was just telling jc21, how i felt about the situation, i'm not going to let him call me out like that. I'm an easy going guy, i want to get along with everybody on here. This is boxeater, for some reason i can't reply on that name no more for some reason, if u have any info. on why i can't , i would appreciate it,

thanks bro,
...Thats cool...It;s good to believe in yourself...Like I said you look good...Hell I'm 28 and I do not look as thick as you...But in do time Ill get to where i need to be...Good luck bro...

thanks man

I'm a little unsure on things that i should take sometimes, i have trouble deciding on what to take, I usually use test, deca/eq or fina / w d-bols or abombs for my bulking, tends to work, but if there is a better way to go, i would go that route. my cutting, all i use is primobolen, winstrol, clen/ and deca. for the shows i've got coming up i plan on using winstrol/ clen/primobolen and fina. Hopefully it does me good, b/c this is my last yr. has a teen and i need all the help i can get on what to take and what to do to win teenage nationals, which July 19th, not far away.

hey enock

the lumps aren't big, its just that i have a little bit of fat tissue on the sides. it drives me crazy but when i'm real lean u can barely tell, hopefully it don't get worse, the funny part is they have always been like that, i've never had any symptoms of gyno, but i do have little lumps behind my nipples, it weird, but nothing i can do about it for now

Top Bottom