Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some help w/fiance

Never Enough

My fiance recently went out and purchased Prolab's metabolic thryolean (sp?) Has anyone ever used this stuff? Did it work? Is it safe? I was thinking of putting her on a low dose of anavar, say like 20mg/day. I tried to do a search on the stuff but kept coming up with advertisements. Thanks!!

Read the sticky at the top of the board!!!!

and FYI 20mg of anavar a day is NOT!!!! a low dosage for ladies....

as for the thyrolean... no idea, sorry...

I agree with Phem.. from what I have read women are only doing 5,10,15 mg of Anavar... and I think the 15 is somewhat high... just my .02.:)

Sorry, did not even see the sticky at the top! Glad you pointed it out though, Thank you! As for the thyrolean this is what it is described as:
Prolab Nutrition Metabolic Thryolean is a new cutting edge weight management formula. Clinically proven to help with both weight and fat loss.

Metabolic Thyrolean is designed to be used in conjunction with a reduced calorie, healthy diet. In laboratory studies reduced calorie diets alone have been shown to exhibit healthful benefits, but sometimes need assistance. When dieting, critical occurrences may cause a slowdown of weight loss. A reduction of active thyroid hormone, a reduction in metabolic rate, and a reduction in certain neurotransmitters, all from dieting, may bring a halt to your progress.

Instead of cutting back calories further and risking lean body mass, our Metabolic Thyrolean may offer you a better solution. We combine gugglesterone with Tyrosine, phosphates, Phosphatidyl-choline and Garcinia Cambogia into one of the most unique and effective weight/fat reduction blends. This combination has been shown to help preserve or increase thyroid output, preserve or increase the metabolic rate (without stimulants), and provide much needed substrates for the production of neuro Gugglesterone therapy itself has also been shown effective in lowering bad cholesterol and helping to raise the good cholesterol.

Our Metabolic Thyrolean is effective when used by itself, and may also help other weight loss formulas work more effectively.

As for the anavar I guess 5mg would be plenty to start with. Thank you for clearing that up.

Top Bottom