Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need some help setting up my hst increments

audiophyle

Do the second one. Some of the increments are kinda small on stuff like OHP, but you can probably get away with it.

are there any things you can see that i should fix? The things they mentioned on hsnhst were the increments on standing calf and pulldowns in the 10rm cycle (repeating the same weight 3 times in a row), which i dont really know how to fix because i'm limited to the increments set by the machines. Should this be ok at least for my first cycle until hopefully I can increase the weight next cycle? thanks alot :)

It should be alright for now. My recommendation is to avoid machines as much as possible, not because they're not as effective but because of the issue you brought up of overly large increments.

It seems your RM's are abnormally clustered. This isn't a terrible thing; it just means that your effective range of weights is diminished. As you get stronger this will improve.

And just for future notice, I encourage you to post stuff like this on the HST thread, linked to in the training sticky at the top. Helps to keep HST visible and adds to a mini-database of HST problems and proposed solutions.

And to rip off somebody on the HST boards,
Godspeed, and happy hst-ing

Top Bottom