Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some help ladies

H

HighIntensity

O.K. I bodybuild, my girlfriend does not. But she is a Div. 1 swimmer and needs help. She is desperate to improve her times and is looking for a diet that will help her increase power and energy. She might be into takeing some supp.s but hates creatine and prohormones(because of me.) I know alot about weightlifting but was hopeing you could give me some advise as to helping her in these areas.

THANK YOU ALL

Don't know much about competitive swimming - can you include her stats -- sounds like she's looking possibly for more power and endurance? Also include her meal plan. For a "typical" person who doesn't follow a clean diet, a good "cleansing" diet (same idea as cleaning out all the crap built up from stuff like too much grease by eating a diet for a week or two rich in things like freshly juiced vegetables, letting the natural enzymes clean things out) will do wonders for providing "more energy" due to a more optimal system -- kinda like putting "Slick 50" in your gas tank.

If she already eats clean, I would check the protein levels and also the carb levels to provide enough fuel for strength and also for energy. I DON"T do much with sprint-style activity so my carb needs are much different.

Beyond that, what other supps is she looking at? There is the usual stuff ephedrine, thermogenics, etc. As far as "serious supps" it always sounds like winstrol is the AS of choice for performance. I dont' know so much for women, but it was Ben Johnson's poison of choice and a friend of mine wanted to do a cycle to help his performance in competitive mountain biking.

Ladies -- any other suggestions?

well she is in great shape(no smoking, salad eater) 5'8 1/2 125.
Well built, use to do some lifting, always doing cardio. She would in no way do any AS(trust me I have 2 hide all my supps) and I don't like caffine like stimulants(2 much danger).

I did suggest to her to go out and bye some whey protein, iron, extra vits, and maby an amino acid complex.

Just mainly looking for some diet suggestments and any supps that help woman that I don't know

again thankyou

By "salad eater" do you mean vegetarian or just eats lots of vegetables? For a power intensive sport like swimming I hope she's eating more than salad -- all that does is keep her "regular" LOL. A good diet of clean protein and cars for energy is probably necessary. Also good fats such as flax seed oil are a must!

As far as "energy supps" -- green tea extract is good, and it gives you a little kick -- not like ECA but more like it "wakes you up" - more alert, etc. and its an excellent anti-oxidant.

If stimulant supps aren't an option, short of just creating an optimal diet with enough carbs for performance, always a good fat source and clean protein because most swimmers you see have excellent muscle growth -- upper body! I don't know where else to help....

Top Bottom